The Unified Creators Alliance 494 members · 1,822 stories
Comments ( 276 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 276

Not for me, being a Cowboy fan and all that. The odds of my 1# team, the Panthers, getting in the playoffs as a wild card is low, so I kinda wish they could swap divisions. I'll like the Panthers' chances of winning the NFC East over the Cowboys.

The Boys got the offensive weapons. but at this rate, I might have to Offensive Lineman if they go going down like this!

StormLuna
Group Admin

So your teams are the Cowboys and the Panthers? It's alright to have more than one. My teams are the 49ers, Broncos and Bills (because of Josh Allen, a UW Alumni). I think you could probably put any team in the NFC east and they'd have a good chance of winning it. That division is beyond horrible. I could easily see the winner of that division being 7-9 or maybe even 6-10.....well 6-9-1 in the instance of the Eagles.

StormLuna
Group Admin

You didn't miss much of anything.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

I for one, am so glad the Seahawks traded for Carlos Dunlap. With Dunlap and Snacks Harrison settling in, Jarran Reed, Poona Ford, Jamal Adams, KJ Wright, Bobby Wagner, etc. looked so much better with those 2 disrupting the O Line. LJ Collier seems like he's getting better and I can't wait for Darrell Taylor.

Wow. I have never seen anything like this before. Teams might have had 4th or even 5th string QBs play before, but at least they were QBs!

StormLuna
Group Admin

From what I understand their emergency QB is one of their running backs or they might bring up a WR from the practice squad....basically, they're screwed.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Bills win first division title since 1995. Fun fact, Bills QB Josh Allen was born in 1996 so up until now, he had never seen the Bills as division champs.

https://www.nfl.com/news/buffalo-bills-clinch-afc-east-title-for-first-time-since-1995-following-dominant

And not only is this Josh Allen's first time seeing the Billsas division champs, he's on the team as the starting QB! That's something that doesn't happen often.

StormLuna
Group Admin

he's no the team as the starting QB!

He's no the team? What do you mean by that?

That bad a bad typo.

It was meant to be "He's on the team as the starting OB!"

StormLuna
Group Admin

You had me confused there for a bit. Anyway, I would love nothing more than to see him lead them to a Super Bowl victory. I just hope the hell the damn Chiefs don't win. I can't stand them with as much as everyone fawns over them.

Did y'all see Alvin Kamara tear up the Vikings for those 6 rushing TDs? I'm not even a Saint's fan, and I was still rooting for him to tie the NFL record with his 6th rushing touchdown.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

Vikings Defense lowkey trash. Not surprising.

Good thing the dude Iā€™m facing in the Fantasy Football championship doesnā€™t have Kamara.

Good thing indeed! He might single-handily win champions for fantasy teams. Or come as close as possible to doing it.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

Don't forget Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, and Dalvin Cook. I'm lucky the teams that have all of those people lost in my league's tourney. Guy I beat was the #1 player though but I got super lucky because Patrick Mahomes, Josh Jacobs, Austin Eckler, Amari Cooper, and DK Metcalf were having a bad 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, Russell Wilson and Cam Akers didn't deliver, but Derrick Henry, Calvin Ridley, Brandon Aiyuk, Logan Thomas, JD McKissic, and Younghoe Koo saved my season.

Anyways, thought on my team for this week?

Starters
QB: Jalen Hurts @Dallas Cowboys
RB1: Derrick Henry @Green Bay Packers
RB2: J.D. McKissic vs Carolina Panthers
WR1: Calvin Ridley @Kansas City Chiefs
WR2: Brandon Aiyuk @Arizona Cardinals
TE: George Kittle @Arizona Cardinals
FLEX: Logan Thomas vs Carolina Panthers
D/ST: Steelers D/ST vs Indianapolis Colts
K: Younghoo Koo @Kansas City Chiefs

Bench
Russell Wilson vs Los Angeles Rams
Chris Godwin @Detroit Lions
Cole Beasley @New England Patriots
Antonio Brown @Detroit Lions
Cordarrelle Patterson (Questionable) @Jacksonville Jaguars
Michael Pittman Jr @Pittsburgh Steelers
Cam Akers (Out) @Seattle Seahawks

I like it. As much as it kills me to say it since I'm a Cowboy fan, but as a former 4-time fantasy league champion, I like the matchup for Jalen Hurts. I like most of the starter's matchups really.

StormLuna
Group Admin

I saw that. Minnesota's rush defense flat out stunk up the field today.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

I'm only concerned with Aiyuk and Kittle splitting the receptions and that Cam Akers isn't playing this week. Fr though, why did you guys let Kris Richard walk? Any particular reason why the Cowboys didn't bring him back? Honestly want USC to hire Urban Meyer, Kris Richard, and Dan Quinn to the football coaching staff.

Now for my opponent:

Starters
QB: Kyler Murray vs San Francisco 49ers
RB1: Aaron Jones vs Tennessee Titans
RB2: Chris Carson vs Los Angeles Rams
WR1: Russell Gage @Kansas City Chiefs
WR2: Lynn Bowden Jr @Las Vegas Raiders
TE: Darren Waller vs Miami Dolphins
FLEX: Jakobi Meyers vs Buffalo Bills
D/ST: Baltimore D/ST vs New York Giants
K: Justin Tucker vs New York Giants

Bench
Michael Thomas vs Minnesota Vikings (0 Points)
Jamison Crowder vs Cleveland Browns
Rob Gronkowski @Detroit Lions
Duke Johnson vs Cincinnati Bengals
Darnell Mooney @Jacksonville Jaguars
Washington D/ST vs Carolina Panthers
Benny Snell Jr vs Indianapolis Colts

This is a championship between the 3rd and 4th best records btw. We beat both the 1st and 2nd place teams somehow.

Not sure why we let him walk to be honest. Maybe it had something with the hiring with Mike McCarthy.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

McCarthy looks more and more like a bad hire as weeks pass.

Or they decided to give Alvin Kamara a Christmas gift by letting him rush for 6 TDs on them. :rainbowlaugh:

It doesn't look good, but with losing Dak early in the year, and the pandemic not exactly being a help for first-year head coaches, I want to wait a bit before saying too much. But right now, it's not looking good.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Perhaps. I swear though, the Lions are stinking up the field. The bad thing about the San Francisco game this week, it ain't even on TV. Apparently it is so irrelevant that they figured no one even needs to see it.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

Please tell me yaā€™ll saw the Eagles vs WFT game

StormLuna
Group Admin

I did see it and I think Doug Pederson needs to be fired ASAP. Going for it on 4th down when they could have went for a short FG and tied the game? The guy is an idiot, plain and simple.

I did. I feel better about the Cowboys losing since it wouldn't have better anyway.

I agree about that being a bad call. If they were at the 1-yard or even 2-yard line, that would be one thing, but not at the 4 yard-line!

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

I mean I do get why everyoneā€™s mad, but I still couldnā€™t help but laugh at how he trolled tf out of the Giants.

Itā€™s a ruthless and disgraceful tactic for sure against a divisional rival.

StormLuna
Group Admin

I agree about that being a bad call. If they were at the 1-yard or even 2-yard line, that would be one thing, but not at the 4 yard-line!

I'm not an Eagles fan but they are my favorite team in that division so that did irk me. Besides, I wanted to see the Giants get in at 6-10 instead of the WTF are they team getting in at 7-9. Personally I think the guy needs to be fired over this dumpster fire of a season (that call in particular) but that is just me.

I mean I do get why everyoneā€™s mad, but I still couldnā€™t help but laugh at how he trolled tf out of the Giants.

Itā€™s a ruthless and disgraceful tactic for sure against a divisional rival.

I suppose it could be trolling the Giants, yeah a bad way but it did keep them out. Now I was shocked over Gruden's decision to go for two against Denver there in the end. When he decided to go for two, I thought it would be another Raider idiot move but I guess since nothing was on the line, it didn't really matter. I was shocked as hell though when it actually worked. Maybe that is a good sign for next year for Vegas or maybe it was just dumb luck.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

I still think Raiders shouldā€™ve kept Jack del Rio

StormLuna
Group Admin

Sorry to hear about your Seahawks....well not really....well there is always next year, right?

Ouch. I thought the Seahawks were going to win this game going into this week.

The Bills are moving on. Unlike last year, they didn't give up a late score.

StormLuna
Group Admin

I know, I watched both games and am now watching Washington and Tampa. As much as I would like to see the team formerly known as the Redskins win, I don't think it is going to happen.

First time since '95 for the Bills, I hope this isn't their only playoff win this year.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

Iā€™m seriously irritated by how carefree Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson were after. Russ saying ā€œIā€™m a winnerā€ and Pete saying taking the penalty on 4th & 1 to punt was a good decision.

The most I felt bad for were Jamal Adams and Carlos Dunlap, who played their hearts out but couldnā€™t overcome an offense and coaching staff that didnā€™t want to WIN.

How Ken Norton Jr went from the hotseat to the coach that actually was pretty good is beyond me. Schottenheimer clearly is not the right OC and Pete Carroll is stuck in the good ole days.

Now hear me out, legit trade I would actually support:

Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson and JJ Watt

StormLuna
Group Admin

Well folks, it is January 10th again....39 years ago this happened

Best play in NFL history!

StormLuna
Group Admin

2020 Divisional playoffs.....my picks

Baltimore 20
Buffalo 27

L.A. Rams 10
Green Bay 34

Cleveland 14
Kansas City 41

Tampa Bay 28
New Orleans 34

What about you guys? What are your picks?

Pone_Heap
Group Contributor

I'm inclined to agree with you as far as winning teams, but I'm not throwing out scores. Too many surprises this year.

StormLuna
Group Admin

The number one game I will be concerned over will be the Bills game. Josh Allen went to the same university I did and that is why I pull for Buffalo. I would love to see him ultimately be able to do what Jim Kelly couldn't, win a Super Bowl.

I simply don't see the Rams or Browns being anywhere near the teams they have to play. If either one of those two win, I will be surprised. I would love to see Cleveland defeat K.C. but I don't see it happening. The Rams? They have to play at Lambeau and the Packers have too much talent.

I am picking New Orleans because they are playing in New Orleans and I think that it will come down to the last drive of the game. Drew Brees will do what it takes and Brady will throw a fit.

I think the Browns/chiefs will be closer, but other than that, my picks are the same as yours.

StormLuna
Group Admin

It is good to see people are agreeing with me so far on the picks. Cleveland might give the Chiefs a bigger challenge than I think but I don't see them winning.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

I think the Browns-Chiefs game will be much closer.

Also, Saleh and LaFleur to Jets. Good thing for Seahawks, Russell Wilson will be actively involved in the OC hire. Mike McDaniel would be a good fit. Same for Mike Kafka.

But hereā€™s the limbo. Do you want to completely dismantle a divisional rival? Or do you want to do as much damage as possible to a potential dynasty in the AFC?

I do have my own gameplan for Seattle in the offseason

StormLuna
Group Admin

Sounds like you're keeping a close eye on personnel moves there. What are your thoughts on my other picks?

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

They look pretty good. For me though, the game changer would be if the Packers O Line can lock up Aaron Donald because that man ainā€™t human.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Well Buffalo and Green Bay advanced. Now we wait for the other teams. I am picking the Saints and Chiefs but I really hope the Browns can win so Buffalo will play the AFC title game at home.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

I want Browns vs Bills in the Super Bowl

Both because I like the underdog story and also I want my neighbors to stfu

Two games down, two to go. I'm rooting for the Browns too. Not only are they the underdogs, the Browns have been the butt of jokes for years, so I'm in their corner.

I want Browns vs Bills in the Super Bowl

I think you mean in the AFC conference championship game, since two AFC teams can't play each other in the Super Bowl :rainbowlaugh:

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

Yah Iā€™m fucking jaded rn but yeah. I really do want Browns vs Bills.

Honestly, kinda iffy on the NFC. I donā€™t want Tom Brady to win, but I donā€™t want Sean Payton to win either because of Bountygate.

I guess, Packers? Even then, I want the Browns to win overall. They deserve it after those painful Hue Jackson years.

StormLuna
Group Admin

I like the idea of underdogs too but I want to see Buffalo win, their starting QB is an alumni of Wyoming, it is where I went to school. I know someone else already brought this up but that would have to be in the AFC title game.

Yeah the Browns have been the butt of many people's jokes for one hell of a long time but Buffalo is still my # 1.....Cleveland will be my # 2. I just hope the hell Tampa doesn't win it. Brady has too many rings as it is....not Green Bay either, nor Kansas City.....I'm STILL pissed over last year's Super Bowl.

Mr Dorito
Group Contributor

Apparently thereā€™s a rumor about a trade package involving Nick Bosa and the Niners get Deshaun Watson? I mean I call bullshit on that.

Anyways, JJ Watt to Seattle please

StormLuna
Group Admin

I hope the hell not. Bosa is a good player and if that is true and happens, Lynch needs to go.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 276