The Unified Creators Alliance 494 members · 1,822 stories
Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 69
StormLuna
Group Admin

Yeah sure, sounds good to me.

I am anarchywolf18 I write westerns and barbarians stories I am trying to write better so please help me out

I'm new to the fan fic world, having just joined the site a little over a month ago. I've been writing off and on for years though and am just getting back into it. I chose to start doing MLP fiction as I have been a fan of the show since season 5 and developed a list of various ideas about it as I watched. With season 9 being the finale, I'm quite late to the party but I've been having fun writing my stories and I hope you all enjoy them as well.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Well what matters is that you have fun writing them. Feel free to share and promote them here!

Hello, I am Robipony, it's nice to be here... please put away those pitchforks... and torches... and that chainsaw! Yes, Billy I know that's you!

Anyway, I enjoy writing stories of monster ponies, monster mares, lovecraftian beings and other such creatures while trying to maintain the mlp setting.

What up brownies my name is PiePiepier but you can call me Pie I have been in the the fandom since December 2018 and am working on my first fic my oc is lit match who will star in my story so be on the look out Pie out

Plz respond back I need someone to edit :scootangel:

A gen X gamer who loves reading, writing, and cartoons. I'm still new to the MLP:FiM fandom. currently writing my own kitsune OC story in Equestria

StormLuna
Group Admin

Good to see I'm not the only Gen X individual here.

yeah not too many of us around.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Well those of us who are around, I think we are among the more dedicated fans.

true enough, we've been around sense Generation 1

Greeting fellow humans! The name's Gabe. I love animals, mlp(duh), tv, movies, food,etc.

hey im cottongem :derpytongue2: im a fangirl and i just started my youtube channel

I am a guy from Illinois, who's been on FiMFiction since 2012! I haven't made or published any MLP fiction yet, but I have made plenty of others of various kinds around the internet. I'm looking to expand my creative horizons and become an even better author.
NOTE: I'd like to point out that I found this group thanks to a post StormLuna made in The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau!

Comment posted by LyraAlluse deleted Dec 19th, 2020

Greetings,

Armid here. Nothing much.

PrinceOfDarkness
Group Admin

I'm PrinceOfDarkness, from Long Beach, California. I have a twin sister, younger half-sister and a stepfather. I also have a pet African Grey Parrot.

I'm a computer repair technician and I like to build them in my spare time. I like poetry, literature, music, gaming, streaming and writing stories.

I don't remember how I got into FimFiction at all. I've been on this site since 2020, so three years. I like the Anon-A-Miss and Canterlot Wedding stories as they teach the life lesson to never assume a person based on their past as well as the life lesson to never betray your friend, regardless of their past history.

I can relate a lot to Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. When I was young, like Twilight, I didn't have any friends, albeit for different reasons. Mine was because of not having 20/20 vision thus requiring me to wear glasses. I also relate to Sunset as I believe in redemption, second chances which allow us to prove to others that our past isn't today and that we can change for the better with help and forgiveness.

I'm also in other fandoms, mainly the Lucifer, SuPerNatural, Hazbin Hotel, Alien and Predator fandoms.

hello, sorry feeling a little nervous. I'm willpony but my friends call me trix. I have enjoyed the showed since I got into it since I think it was 2019. I have been writing off and on, it's fun but I'm not the best really. oh boy haha sorry introducing myself has always made me nervous.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 69