The Official Generation Five Site 690 members · 1,978 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Let's put the whole drama over already:

The banner has been updated, so now you understand why we got Episode 10 of Season 2 exactly 2 weeks after the first special. They're just going bi-weekly again, and I can't blame them considering that, if they followed the weekly route, there would be no more TYT by February of 2025, and the last thing that Hasbro wants is to end the one show that's giving them some money so quickly.

Also, yes, G5 does gives money to them. Just because is not as much as G4 does not mean is not giving them anything.

ponydog127
Group Admin

Well, I hope that they come out with a season three of TYT before 2025 gets here.

Or maybe another G5 series.

Okay I guess that makes sense but still they could have just said it maybe we would understand why they do that

Comment posted by Alectess12 deleted May 2nd

Im pretty sure they will

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

I’m not mad at their decision, as this actually frees Thursdays for me now that I’m getting an internship, and I won’t always have to worry about being on time to Faolan’s reactions.

But I’m still disappointed it took this long to tell us

Is Hasbro, the same company that somehow has not the full rights of G4 even though is one of their properties. You should expect anything from them at this point.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7