Randome's Contests 22 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
randome284
Group Admin

This is the group's first contest, moved from another group. If you have any questions, post them down below.

You do not have to tell me you're entering. The sign-up sheet was previously used to make sure I got enough participants. You can join the contest without telling me you're entering. Just make sure to put your story in the folder when it's done.

Prompt: The Sun's Final Rising.

Length: 2.5K - 20K words.

Limitations: No crossovers, mature gore fics, or hate-fics. Yes, clopfics are allowed. But it's usually harder to get make something that fits all the grading categories when it's clop.

Grading scale: I will be reviewing all of the entries with a grading scale. It will consist of four major categories; Plot, Mechanics, Characterization, and Impact. Each will have sub-categories, but you get the basic picture.

Deadline is 11:59 EST, Sunday June 18, 2017 (transition from Sunday to Monday).

Prizes:

First place will get two simple-shaded digital piece of art with one pony (not anthro, or human) and a simple background, the pony being either a canon character or OC.

Second and third place will each get one simple-shaded digital piece of art with one pony (not anthro, nor human) and a simple background. The pony may be a canon character or OC.

First place will have their story placed in the winners folder. First, second and third will have their stories promoted on the groups front page for a month.

Submitted my story. Now I am waiting for it to pass moderation. (Also it is finally June 1st for me. YAY!!! I can finally start.)

5956000 One week left. Sigh, I can't wait for this to be over :twilightsheepish:

5956000 Your other thread was deleted (https://www.fimfiction.net/group/212367/folder/58184/1/contest-1---the-sun039s-final-rising) along with its group. I hope you didn't lose any entries.

Either way, here's my entry for this contest: Daybreak

5956000 I've written my piece! Here you go :twilightsmile:

I see some good stories for this contest. 5956000, when can we expect the results? I'm not pressuring or anything like that, I'm just curious, that's all. :pinkiesmile:

randome284
Group Admin

I apologize for the judging taking so long. Trying to deal with something personal, is all. It should be finished in under two weeks from now though.

6005786 No problem. Take as much time as you need. I just wanted to check if you're still alive and kicking. I'm glad that you are.

And if you ever need an ear for your personal stuff, my den is always open.

Glad I came to check things out, I was curious and all. But to the more important matter: if you need someone to chat with, I'm almost always available. ^^

I don't want to rush you, but is there any ETA on the judging?

randome284
Group Admin

I apologize for it taking a whole two months. Life's been... Busy, you could say. I was a big idiot, like always, and ended up making everything take too long.

I'm working on judging right now, and should be done in two weeks, at most. Again, I'm really sorry about it taking this long.

Hey, how are you doing? I've been checking up on this contest to see what the results would be but I keep seeing you having irl problems. You good?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14