The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,311 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Sup ladies and gents! We're back from Bronycon and we didn't suffer any bodily injuries! I'd say it was a success!

Now on to the thread! give a crisp salute for your Biscuit in command! Admiral Biscuit!

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen!

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt over on our twitch page!

Also give our side project, Writers Workshop a look!

Ask the bold questions, silly podcasters.

Let's see...

What kind of stories do you write that I can talk about in my questions? Hmm.........oh, you wrote Maud and Captain Kirk Go On A Date?

Assuming you saw Perfect Pear (ignore this question if neither of you have seen the episode and want to avoid spoilers), what was your reaction that you technically predicted the future that Captain Kirk, I mean William Shatner, was going to be in MLP?

Uh...you also wrote the Snipe Hunt...um...

There was this King of the Hill snipe hunt episode I once saw. What's your opinion on King of the Hill?

Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh...that's a lot of stories you wrote...

Amongst all of your stories, which one has the best cover art, in your opinion?

Well this is bloody embarrassing, I haven't read one of your stories. :rainbowderp: Well, can't think of any good questions so fuck it.

Enjoy the podcast, Admiral Biscuit! I dunno why I included that statement; most of the podcasters never tell you that I said to enjoy the podcast. :/ Eh, I'll PM it to ya Mr. Biscuit.

I hope you're all wearing your Admiral Biscuit shirts tonight.
To Admiral Biscuit:
1) What's your funniest anecdote?
2) How was BronyCon? Did you meet any Barcast personalities there?
3) How did you first meet ROBCakeran53, author of My Little Dashie?
4) You haven't prepared an answer for this question, have you?
5) So I was raping this girl the other night, and it turns out she gave me AIDS. What kind of 9 year old has AIDS? I guess my sister's been hanging around with the wrong crowd.
6) You, Admiral Biscuit, are fucking your daughter. What's funnier, your wife's face when she walks in on you, or the fact that the abortion clinic let you keep her?
To Pencil (RIP) and Enigma:
7) How are things at the Penigma love cave in Tijuana?
To the not-Sadcast:
8) Do you know if and when there'll be a Bronycon recap stream? I want to hear all of the stories.

Boop

What advice would you give for writing good PoE?
What is the most amazing thing we should expect from you this year?
Is your Equestra challenge still valid? (I'll get to it, I promise! O:))

RBDash47
Site Blogger

For the good Admiral:

Which of your stories are you most proud of? Which of your stories do you think best epitomizes your work?

For anonpencil (trying again):

Why do you write anon stories? What draws you to that... genre? (Is it a genre? I don't know.) Some of the other hosts write them too sometimes, but you write themย almostย exclusively -- what up with that?

For everyone:

If you could have people read one and only of your stories, which would you pick?

If you could, would you?

Hey! I know you! You were in a few chats with me. I just wanted to say that based on what went down in those chats, you seem like a pretty cool dude.

How to pony?
What are your favourite types of stories to write?
What is the hardest part about writing?

Do you mind explaining to us why Anonpencil has done nothing wrong?
Why are you stealing peoples' dicks?
Would you ever use the "services" provided by a mare by the name of Venus Spring?
Fuck, marry, kill: a biscuit, a scone, a cookie
Will you join me in declaring war on fidget spinners?
Who would win, Elliot Ness or Tony Montana?
If you had the chance to spend an entire week with your favourite character (canon or OC) by had to spend five minutes with a character you find utterly intolerable beforehand, would you?

How do you feel about potatoes?

I wanna know how you made my avatar little and in your comment.

I saved it, removed the background, and shrunk it to the same height as a FiMFic emote. It's here if you want it.

So private cookie, how many monkeys and how many typewriters does it take to write one of your stories?

If there was only ONE car/truck/automobile that you had to own for the rest of your life, what would it be? You can only have one, and THAT ONE ONLY.

FOREVERRRRRR.

Also, what inspired you to start writing?

You wrote an average of 2,639 words per day every day for a year for Silver Glow's Journal. What's the most interesting thing you learned or the most obscure research you had to do?

My psychotic nymphomaniac persona is going through surgery this week. You can rest your throat priest.

Do you think we'll get seaponies or is it going to stay on the movie side of mlp?

Eh Admiral biscuit, ever heard of Captain cupcake?

What other previous-generation ponies would you like to bring into Friendship is Magic?

Also, thanks again for the T-shirt.

(Priest, don't tell who is asking yet!)

Where did you get the idea for Object Permanence?

(Okay, you can tell him now.)

You are in an elevator with a big Hollywood producer, looking to make a movie out of My Little Pony fan fiction. How would pitch Silver Glow's Journal in 100 words or less?

1) Do you think Donald Trump would grab Princess Celestia by the pussy?

1) Are we getting any more A Sleeping Rose stories ? I loved those.

2) The pacing in Celestia Sleeps In is really slowโ€”was there any special reason you took your time with it?

3) Will Dale ever realize that space faring aliens don't use thatched roofs?

4) Will you be doing another Silver Glow's Journal marathon again?

5) Would you play peek-a-boo with Hayseed Turnip Truck?

1. what's your favorite video game?
  2. what's your favorite boss fight?
  3. have you accepted Skeletor the master of the universe into your heart?
  4. your stuck in horse village what kinda business do you start ?
  5. Need to know for a friend how many submarines make up a flotilla?
  6. Do you even Praise Bro?

\ [+] /

1. How many of your T-shirts are out there?

2. How is it that you've openly replaced all of those bronies and yet nobody's accused you of being a changeling yet?

3. What sort of bribe would it take to arrange a political marriage between us and forever cement an alliance between our hives?

Are you a Rear1, Rear2, Vice, of Fleet Admiral?

How do you find the time to write so much?

Should I worry about wearing your shirt? Am I going to be sucked into the hive mind?

What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

Written for any other fandoms besides MLP?

Have you ever had Popeye the Sailor Mon or Donald Duck under your command?

Are the shirts a plan to take over the planet, or just highly fashionable?

How is it to be in the inferior Barcast, with the guys who gotten to bronycon and not the awesome on of last week with Ravvij, Enigmatic Otaku, Alex_ and ChappedPenguinLips and a tantalizing anthro Celestia in the background?

Would you an Enigma Sex bot?

Did Sally sell seashells by the seashore for shimmering silver coins?
Is the tongue twister a euphemism?
Is Sally a sea whore, selling her clam, or is she the madam (female leader of the Brothel)?

A captain is to go with his/her ship when it thinks right?
What is an admiral doing when every ship under his/her command has done it and now they refuses to do shit because they are in a philosophy club?

Why is it bad to eat snails in the summer?

Do you blaze in the Sun?

Who is best G1 pony? The correct answer is Masquerade.

Who is best G3 pony?

Can you sing this song for me?

Just me and my ๐Ÿ’•daddy๐Ÿ’•, hanging out I got pretty hungry๐Ÿ† so I started to pout ๐Ÿ˜ž He asked if I was down โฌ‡for something yummy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ† and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ๐Ÿ’ฆcummies!๐Ÿ’ฆ Yeah! Yeah!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ I drink them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I slurp them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I swallow them whole๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ It makes ๐Ÿ’˜daddy๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ˜Šhappy๐Ÿ˜Š so it's my only goal... ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ซHarder daddy! Harder daddy! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’• 1 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ, 2 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 3 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 4๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ I'm ๐Ÿ’˜daddy's๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘princess ๐Ÿ‘‘but I'm also a whore! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ He makes me feel squishy๐Ÿ’—!He makes me feel good๐Ÿ’œ! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜He makes me feel everything a little should!~ ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’˜Wa-What!๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘‘ย 

hello admiral Biscuit, looks like you have no vylon questions today from wehat I've seen. so that's a plus, so here's my questions...
1. would you thing pone?
2. if you know what a food pony is, which 3 food and/or drink ponies would you go on a dinner date?
3. which food and/or drink ponies would you nibble/sip out of curiosity.
4. which food pony and drink pony would you just chug down? note that they regenerate their body faster than sonic and dash's speed date.
which 3 items would you ponify that is NOT a food item or drink?
5. do you know that their is a fidget spinner pony? here name is fidget.
6. do you have/had an xbox 360 or xbox one? I think I heard of you from xbox with the same username.
7. would you eat all of these for unlimited supply of tacos: 2 Taco salad, 3 chicken tacos, 5 beef tacos, 2 stuffed taco, and a large taco bowl with ice cream in it.
8. what is best crossover ship of MLPFIM?
that's all for your questions now for the barcast themselves...
1.every barcast vet of the barcast : would you rather;
sell your most rarest and most expensive MLPCCG card in return for a full month to canterlot castle with the princesses and can do anything with the two princesses
OR sell your most common and cheapest cards for a full month to ponyville castle and the town, while having the ability to do whatever you want with the mane 6 and spike (except killing them).
2. Are you all going to watch the eclipse Monday?

ROBCakeran53

Now that Silver Glows Journal is done, do you feel relieved or sad that you no longer have an obligation to post every day?

What do you say to people new to Silver Glows Journal, before they dive into the fic?

Do you feel honored that I actually vacuumed for your cast?

I'm sorry my internet is shit. Is it still better than yours?

Does Princess Celestia need to lose some weight?

Does Luna as well need to lose some weight?

Should Celestia and Luna go on a vegan diet and only eat boring food, despite the fact they are immortal?

Would Celestia go crazy without being able to eat cake on her vegan diet?

Is Princess Celestia's butt too big? Just right? Or not big enough?

How much bigger does Princess Celestia's butt need to be?

Why did you favorite my story All The Stallions Are Gay For Anon?

Does there need to be more stallion on human male fics?

Loved Silver Glow's journal, thanks for that~! I have a lot of respect for the amount of content you've pushed out.
Explain in detail why your favorite pone is favorite pone, and why least favorite pone is hated.

Is your mom a cunning linguist?

last question: is it raining tacos out of the sky?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33