Cookie Crumbles Support Group! 68 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

Here's the link if you don't know what's going on.

The entire point of this thread is to share your sympathy, thoughts, support, critcism, whatever after Cookie Crumbles and thegamerator10 broke up with each other. Their always welcome, as long as you don't violate our rules.

If you came here to console and make Cookie Crumbles/thegamerator10 feel better after what happened, go ahead.

If you came here to attack, bitch about something that isn't related at all, comment here after its been dead, etc, please leave.

Thank you for reading.:twilightsmile:

I just...geez.

It feels like the end of an era. I haven't known them for long, but in the time I have, they've been marefriend and coltfriend. I even made art of them together. It feels like it ended so suddenly...so out of the blue...

In the end, I think things can work out. I think...in the end thinfs can be okay.

I want to think that, at least...

Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

5765788 Cookid Crumbles told ne that the real reason why the two broke up with each other, is because he asked if it was okay to do go ahead and so stuff to another girl.

Cookie said no, but he didn't want to dissapoint her. And in the end, they brokw up with each other and cookie felt as if she was betrayed and hurt by that.

I'll have a screenshot of her confessing why later.

I don't how to feel about that...

Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

5765974 Eh, yah. Too shocking. Shitty move in my opinion though.

Here's how I feel: Very dissapointed.

Cookid Crumbles told ne that the real reason why the two broke up with each other, is because he asked if it was okay to do go ahead and so stuff to another girl.

Heads up; that is not okay.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7