Cookie Crumbles Support Group! 68 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

A few friends of mine have thought about doing amazing things for Cookie Crumbles, so I thought that we should combine them all here. :twilightsmile: First off, here's to Amethyst_Dawn for having the idea to have a thread in the first place to have one area on FimFiction that we can, for a lack of better words, dedicate to Miss Cookie Crumbles. :pinkiesmile: This thread should be kept up and running, and it should be something that Cookie should have no problem finding. :yay:

Another user by the name of Darth Pestilence had an idea to start a GoFundMe for Cookie. He came to me for help, but unfortunately, I have no knowledge on how GoFundMes work or how much money she would need to begin with. If anyone could help him to help her, that we be amazing. :rainbowdetermined2:

Lastly, I made a picture of Cookie Crumbles featuring her closest friends that she mentioned in her last blog. I hope that when she sees this, it will make her smile. :twilightsmile:

We love you, Cookie Crumbles. All of us. We're here for you, and everyone below in the thread cares for you. Your friends Alyssa, Summer Dancer, Shimmer Shy... your boyfriend Brave Soul, and me... I know for sure we're here for you. *Hugs* :pinkiesmile:

Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

As for the GoFundMes, I might do a Live Stream of myself playing video games, whilst donating to her, like Charity for example. It works other YouTube gamers does that, believe me. I'll try to figure it out though.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5652273 That's awesome! :yay: I hope you're able to. ^^

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5652416 The thought is what counts. *Hugs* Positive thoughts of love and care go a long way.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5652420 *Hugs* I pray they receive it.

I hope everything goes well.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5652270 She still fares well, and I'm sure she'll love the picture. She's doing a lot better, mostly thanks to me.

May she stand strong, and may God be with her in her time of need. :twilightsmile:
I'm not sure if there's anything I can say in tribute that I haven't said at some other time.
So I'll just hope "We'll miss you, and we wish you be well." Suffices. :twilightblush::twilightsmile:

Hello , Cookie. I read in Summer Dancer's blog about the loss of your mother. I'm very sorry for your loss, especially as I understand that you were very close. Please know that things do get better and try to remember the great times you both shared. I know that seems like trite advice, but I mean it sincerely. Also, you seem to have a group of super, amazing friends. Be sure to lean on them when you need to...they will be there for you!

Take care, be safe and be well.

Olden Bronie

Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

5652270 I'll stick this thread, but I'll UN-stick it after no one comments on this after a week.

EDIT: I also asked a very skilled artist (Also one of my followers) to draw art of Rose hugging Cookie. He has not replied yet.

I think we should keep this thread stuck, to give her a warm welcome once she returns.
Just my two cents.

Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

5656487 Well, I might update the rule involving you can comment on stuck threads no matter how old they are. What do you think of it?

I'm not sure I understand.

Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

5656512 I mean rule 3. I will update that rule, but only if a large amount of people requests it.

5652270 i Will do anything to help her vanilla :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19