Pinkie Pie 491 members · 1,035 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Another wonderful reading from Dr. Wolf, and one that gives a new perspective on the character of Pinkie. As well as a wonderful theory about the origin of her most famous song.

Summer Dancer
Group Contributor

Ohh, this is the one! I love this! :pinkiehappy:

I know! I cried! :raritydespair:
Now I know why she says "It fills my heart with Sunshine all the while"... :raritycry:

Summer Dancer
Group Contributor

Right in the feels! :raritydespair:

Giv meh huggles, methinks the feelz mebbe fatal! :raritycry::fluttercry::heart::raritydespair:

Summer Dancer
Group Contributor

*Huggles* Better? :pinkiesad2:

Summer Dancer
Group Contributor

There now.

Hush little Amethyst, don't say a word, Summer's gonna buy you a mocking bird.

And if that mocking bird don't sing, Summer's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring....gets....sold...Summer's gonna feel like a big...A-hole? :applejackconfused:

... :rainbowderp:
That's funnier than it should be, because I almost used that lullaby in our collab.:rainbowlaugh:

Summer Dancer
Group Contributor

I cried, oh my how I cried!

I'll never hear 'Smile' the same way again and not cry a little bit.

That was a wonderful production of a truly beautiful story. Thank you all for putting it together and to you for sharing it with us.

So did I, my friend. And neither will I. :twilightsmile:

Just to be clear- in case there was a misconception -I had absolutely no hand in the making of this story or this video. I only shared this reading for it's importance and impact. :twilightsheepish:

Oh, yes I know. I just wanted to thank you for sharing it. I'll be sure and find the reading on Dr. Wolf's site and thank them there as well.

And thank you, again. I hope somepony can share it with Mr. Ingram and the va's from the show.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13