Behind The Artwork(s) 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I'll start my one thread with a link to my deviantART page. Hey, that one stalker already found it on his own, so I might as well expose it for everyone here to see. Anyways, on dA, I have a much more admirable reputation than I ever will here. Feel free to have a look and I'll see what more I can discuss, assuming this thread goes on.

The Thunder, 2D Game Artist

Actually, your artwork looks great

So the story behind most of my artwork began with some idea that popped into my head during high school. Believe it or not, the story of some old Nintendo Gamecube game, Lost Kingdoms, actually inspired me to design my own princess heroine character, only make her much younger. So as you can imagine, as the years went by, I went through several phases and ideas, leading up to what I have today, digitally drawn artwork that started surfacing on my dA page after my graduation from art school.

For the anthropomorphic character art, that's a different story altogether. On the Easter after I turned 20 years old, that's actually when I got back into drawing after an absence of years, meaning my original game idea was just a vision in my head until I sketched the 10-year-old girl character on paper. But with my anthropomorphic characters, which I have yet to digitally re-draw and expose to deviantART once more, I also had an idea for my own graphic novel, inspired by many other stories and ideas, including racism and fear (don't look down on me because Zootopia went there). As of now, this graphic novel idea sits on the back burner of my mind and accomplishing my game idea comes first, as it is the dream I am working towards. I am also on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/thethunder), so for those who care, feel free to show your support in any way you like.

And that's the story behind my art, having absolutely nothing to do with ponies! Aren't you proud of me? :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4