Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

would i be the only one who would like another shadow the hedgehog game?:applejackunsure:

5371333 I actually wouldn't mind another one. The problem being that Sega has been making more and more mistakes with the latest games. Consider the original had a rocky ground to stand on, with Sonic Heroes before it, and Sonic 06 after it. A sequel now, would probably sink, wreathe good or not.

5371440 hmmmm true. maybe in the future there will be better opportunities for a second game.

The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

Well, truth be told, I myself wouldn't mind a second Shadow the Hedgehog game. Just as long as it either sticks to a linear storyline or at least has only one ending per path. By that I mean, one ending for True Villain, one ending for Anti-Villain/Semi-Villain, one ending for Neutral, one ending for Anti-Hero/Semi-Hero, one ending for True Hero, and maybe a secret ending for completing all endings. Also, in this second game, I could see Black Doom returning, if they take a leaf out of Batman: Arkham Knight's book. What do I mean by that? Well, watch this with the following in mind, and it should become pretty clear:

Joker=Black Doom
Batman=Shadow

Like the old saying goes, "The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son."

What do you guys think?

5372640 bloody hell! that's brilliant! i'd play it.

The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

Well, I was planning on writing a fanfiction around that same concept, but I'm a little stumped on how to have the Black Doom inside Shadow's subconscious start to come out. Best I can come up with is Shadow getting exposed to a chemical or potion of some kind. You have any ideas?

maybe have it to where the black doom DNA inside of him is slowly destabilizing after so many years. (he is over 50 years old.) and his body is slowly giving out. and now he's getting weaker, slower, and is hallucinating.

The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

Hmm... that could work. Then I could put a little bit more of an Arkham Knight aesthetic to it, like this:

"This is how it happened. This is how the Ultimate Life Form died."

Cue the music!

Then, a few months after Shadow's death, Amy Rose gives birth to Shadow's only son. I have a good idea of who that son will be:

What do you think? All I need now is one last foe for Shadow to fight. Ideas?

5372640 As well as Black Doom, I love to also see the appearance of Eclipse the Darkling from the comic in the game as well.

5372742 Do I need to point out the fact that Silver was canonical born two hundred years in the future. Biologically there is no way he could be Shadow's son. Now great grandson, would be easier to believe.

5372742 i can only respond with this....

and i'm not just being nice either, this is a really good idea you have.:twilightsmile:

as for finale villain.....

either a bio weapon that was made by gerald robotnik to kill shadow if he ever tried to destroy earth. (you could have the G.U.N's general from the first game still hate shadow and after finding the bio weapon tricks it into thinking shadow is a threat to earth by using old footage from the time shadow DID try to destroy earth.)

a race of aliens that dedicating their life to killing all traces of black doom. and shadow is the last remaining piece of black doom in the universe.

G.U.N, themselves see that shadow is too much of a threat now that his condition is making him more and more unstable and he could become a crazed beast and destroy everything in his path.

a group of villains that shadow has beaten in the comics have come together to take out the hedgehog now that he's weaken enough.

5372789 2nded, Eclipse is a great character, he should be in the games.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind another game if done right. No forced darkness, no useless swearing, or guns. Ok, Shadow can be darker than Sonic, but not too dark. The franchise shouldn't stray from its roots too far.

5372999 And maybe a reappearance of the Bio-lizard. I mean technology it is his brother. It would be awesome to see more on him/

The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

It could work... or, I could have another Shadow prototype, a hedgehog one, become a Discount Arkham Knight. Come to think of it, why the hell is Shadow a hedgehog and not a carbon copy of Black Doom?

sounds good to me. though i think the whole G.U.N'S thing could still happen.

and i don't know why either, doesn't make sense to me either, though i could gauss they didn't think that far ahead when they made adventure two battle.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17