My My Little Pony Convention Experience 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Melody Dream
Group Admin

Everfree Northwest (EFNW)-Seattle, Washington, USA

Please put what year you are writing about as the first word of your review.

Everfree Northwest was my first con ever. And it was a lot of fun.

The biggest thing I noticed was the organization of the panels. The panel schedule was very regular, and it was really easy to find the panels I wanted to go to. The timing of the panels was highly uniform, and the whole convention was really easy to navigate.

I actually was on a number of panels, and it was a ton of fun hosting them. Everfree Northwest has a reputation as being the "writer's con", and I think it was well-deserved - the writing panels were well-organized, on-topic, and were almost all interesting. The audience was respectful and had good questions, and the room space was exactly what we needed. We had excellent access to wall plugs, we had tables all over the place so we could set up laptops or write easily, and everything worked out really well.

The people there were a lot of fun. The vendor hall had a great selection. What I did was a lot of fun. And the position of the con inside the hotel made it really, really easy to get to and from my hotel room.

Even the local food selection was good; there were a ton of restaurants within a very small area around the hotel, and it was really easy to come and go from them. The local surroundings were clean and felt very safe, and the whole place was readily accessible, both from the airport as well as by car from the Interstate.

All in all, this was a great con.

(2017)
Does anyone need a ride to Everfree Northwest? Hi, I'm Bryan Chandler/Super Trampoline, leader of SoCal Bronies and erstwhile EFNW road tripper. I have several extra spots in my SUV. Will be leaving Davis/Bay Area Thursday mid-morning and passing through Portland Thursday night. Arriving in Seattle Friday super early morning. Leaving Seattle back for California Sunday evening/night.

(Round trip) Gas prices: $80 from NorCal,
$30 from Portland. Half that if one-way.
Other distances negotiable. Cash or check or PayPal. I have snacks and water.

If interested, hit me up at (714) 496-3119.
Thank you and have a great day!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3