Die For Metal!!! 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
OMNIImpressions
Group Admin

People who want to be admins of this group, list two groups you've created or moderated for.

Grave Walker
Group Admin

I think I would be suited to be a helping had as it were. I am a admins for both The Realm Of Gods And Beings Of Power and Sun and Moon. I've also created two groups of my own (both not too popular to consider) I'm also a "Group Contributor" for Story-Idea. While I don't go taking charge of the groups that often, if there is a noticeable rule breaking or anything against this sites rules I will follow as rightfully so. I admit, I'm not watching 24/7 on the groups, but if complaints arise or I see misuse of the groups and or it's members, I will act accordingly. And since you are the creator of this group, everything revolving around the changes or adding idea to this group, I will talk to you before said changes happen.

-Grave Walker

OMNIImpressions
Group Admin

5653310 I've reviewed your page, Watch dogs is actually decent but not really Hollywood, considering you only have 3. I shall contact the head Admins of the groups you Moderate for.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3