Project; Community! 47 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I am sanguine, I would like to give some constructive criticism and comments to your stories. Please only link SFW stories though, and my attention span is not very great so short funny one shots are great, as are scifi stories or good old fantasy ones. I love me a good old happy ending so that is a plus too. But go ahead and throw me a link or two, I'll try and get to wm all, but I just want to read a little and share a good positive culture ^_^

Oooh, sounds useful! Could you have a look at my recent offering to FIMFiction? It's a bit on the big side, but it's pretty small by my standards. ^^; It's a story about a small adventure a young filly named Little Steppes is dragged into upon finding a pair of magic shoes, a trap, set by Nightmare Moon.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/327714/little-steppes-in-the-magic-shoes

Thanks for giving me a look-in, if you chose to do so. :)

5223612 I'll give it a look, but what I meant by short was under ten thousand word... more like under five thousand not exactly 22000 words... XD
I'll still give it a shot when I get the time but it's going to have to wait a bit ^_^

That's fine. I know it's a bit ambitious on my part. I don't mind waiting as long as I'm not just shelved. But sorry if the story is a bit too long otherwise.

5223706 lol even if I end up not reading it I'll still take a look at the idea of the story and comment on that. ^_^ I just like having SOMETHING positive to say

Fair enough. Well, let me know either way. Thanks anyway. :)

5223959 aye, I'll read what I can I. A bit. Just need to make it home without crashing my car

Sorry for the late reply. I don't always drop in on FIMFiction a lot (I'm based on DeviantART primarily). I trust you made it home safe?

5227227 I did.... but that wa forever ago

Yeah, I'd only seen the comment recently though. As I said, sorry it was so late.

Shadow-Aura
Group Admin

Could you do my latest one equestrian labs please
Here is the link

5227495 that looks fun and manageable, I'll give it a shot ^_^

Alrighty. Well, in any case, thanks for the chat, and I hope if/when you find the time to take a look at my work you'll enjoy it. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14