Project; Community! 47 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I'm curious, what does it take to become an admin of this group?
I'm not asking to become one myself, I just wish to know what requirements must be met to become one.

5221168 Well, I'm not an admin myself, but I imagine that they'd need to be supportive, encouraging, obviously like the group, and just want to be an admin I suppose. By the way, hi, I'm The Corn, I help to advertise the group. I hope you like it.

5221197 Well thank you for your input on the matter. I always find myself curious on these matters. And hello to you too. I promise that I'll take enjoyment from this group.

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5221168 An Admin?

S/he must be ready for everything and more :pinkiehappy: You gotta be paitent- Thats for sure. The whole reason this group was made was to help solve problems and to make the world a better place using little steps.

And ya gotta be posative :pinkiehappy: Make people smile! Remember, someone might PM you with a problem and you need to give them advise.

:rainbowwild: and dont judge. Humans judge some from the first 7 seconds of meeting someone-- and that isnt right. So, dont judge someone until you get to know them properly-- and obviously be friendly. :rainbowwild: im sure for nice people that isnt a problem :pinkiehappy:

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5221197 More or less

BY THE WAY-- HIIIIII!! :pinkiehappy: :rainbowwild:

5221203 Thank you for telling me. If I ever am selected for an admin, I'll make sure to meet all those requirements. Again, thank you.

5221203 Thanks for putting up the qualifications. It's always nice to know that in a group like this, the Admins will be put up to a certain standard.

Shadow-Aura
Group Admin

I would love to do the job of admin for some reason it intrigues me

I've actually stopped a person committing a terrible by explaining my situations over my lifetime and he's still around and happy now whereas me on the other hand almost dead 4 times and crying a lot but instead i use my sadness to help others hopefully people on this site

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5221206 No Problem!!! Happy to reply!! :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowwild: :pinkiehappy:

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5221214 Heyyyy!

This site needed a surpporting group :rainbowwild: to many haters and no one needs to be down. :rainbowwild:

5221364 Exactly why you were added :raritywink: :heart: :rainbowwild:

Shadow-Aura
Group Admin

Took a while to reply lol

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5513036 took me a while to realise you actually commented :rainbowlaugh: having been caught up with everything outside of the website :rainbowlaugh:

Shadow-Aura
Group Admin

Well then that's a good enough excuse

Magical Shield
Group Admin

5513084 Phhhhht :rainbowlaugh: nice knowing you got my back there bro :rainbowwild: :rainbowlaugh:

Shadow-Aura
Group Admin

"Oh that's what this was" Jamie said handing over the back here take it

Magical Shield
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: "Thats where it was!" Exclaimed Magical as she accepted, "Thanks!"

We're all mad :rainbowlaugh: but that's what makes us all amazing Xx :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16