Anon-A-Miss 1,329 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Apple Bloom and her friends finally achieved their goal of keeping Sunset Shimmer away from their respective older sisters - and sisterly figure in Scootaloo's case - by hiding under profile in order to spend more time with them during the Christmas festivities. In part, they didn't expect that several Canterlot High students would indirectly help the cause by sending made-up gossip and private secrets belonging to people in their social circles, leading them to blame the fire-haired girl for it.

At first the Crusaders were satisfied, however they began to feel guilty and even if they wanted to confess they couldn't for reasons obvious to the three of them. Furthermore, they can't help but feel that something bad may happen. And they are correct.

Soon those of the student body who contributed to the MyStable profile would be under attack. The Rainbooms would receive the same treatment.

She's not driven by fear, but driven by anger.

The way they provoked her, how they lied, was etched in her mind. They touched deep inside her, and she will not forgive it.

What they wanted, what they sought, what they got, she no longer cares. Sunset Shimmer is going to get it back.

*Looks at you curiously*

Mmm AaM lore, nice :rainbowderp:🍿

Thank you. You should also check out the rest of the threads posted in the forum.

I'll consider it.

7949447 Good to see I'm not the only one that wants to see more AaM stories where Sunset relapses back into being evil.

That's so cute :3

Wouldn’t they just beat her up?

Not necessarily at all, but Sunset would vent all her anger against the people who wrongly accused her until she gets her hands on Anon-a-Miss.

Not if the former unicorn has a strategy involved and beats one by one with the necessary tools (baseball bat, chains, hockey stick and iron mitts).

You can say that I have become a Sunset's simp and sometimes I want to give her more points in her abilities such as increased stamina and strength. Also, let's be honest, in the first movie the student body had a numerical advantage over her and yet Sunset had them under control; Apart from the fact that they are a bunch of cowards, as soon as they see two or five of them down they will run away with their tails between their legs.

Maybe but that’s only a possibility.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10