Anon-A-Miss 1,332 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

On a cold winter night, Scootaloo appears on Rainbow Dash's doorstep, filthy, bruised, and malnourished. But how could that be? Because when she calls her aunts, they say that she's been with them the entire time. She even answers the phone! After getting the poor girl cleaned and fed, Rainbow finally gets answers. The girl currently living under Lofty's roof is not Scootaloo but a fae creature called a Changeling, and it's not just her. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle have also been replaced along with many other kids from around the city. Realizing now the real culprits behind Anon-A-Miss, Rainbow needs to rally Sunset and her friends to fight against this fae invasion, but after how Sunset was treated, will she even want to help?

Do they need sunset’s help?

Eso es más hermoso que escuchado mis oídos

Fairies are a staple of human mythology, so I can see it happening, especially with all the magic going around. The biggest/hardest part will be convincing Sunset.
Yeah, it's definitely worth a read if done right.🤔

Seems interesting.

I LOVE THIS

Could be thay these alternate world versions of the Changelings feed on hate, like the Sirens did, and that is why Anon-a-Miss happened

So, in this case the Changelings somehow managed to cross the portal into the human world, began to impersonate kids wich includes the Crusaders and they are responsible for creating Anon-a-Miss getting the upper hand given the fact the girls blamed Sunset Shimmer and won't be able to use their Equestrian magic thanks to that mistake, is that correct?

Nono these are the actual Fae changelings, not the Equestrian ones.

Hi everyone. It was late when I posted this, so I wanted to clarify some details about this idea.

I actually checked before making this post, but I didn't find any weaknesses for the original Fae changelings so we're going with the Supernatural staple of iron and fire.

Scootaloo can't just tell the girls where the other kids are. After all, she was more focused on the "getting away" part of the plan and found herself lost.

Side effects of changeling feeding include forgetfulness, irritability, and irrational behavior, so those who aren't being fed on see Anon-A-Miss as the lame framejob that it is. This doesn't matter to the changelings since it creates further division, thereby making infiltration easier.

Chrysalis is still the Changeling Queen, though the Equestria Girls world knows her by her human disguise: Principal Cinch. Also, like in Supernatural her offspring's lives are tied to her own.

These changelings can copy memories from those they imitate, but only if the target is still alive, so if the changeling dies there's no reason to keep the actual person around.

I can't imagine convincing Sunset will be that hard because she will see the not beat up version of Scootaloo/The Fae, at school, and then see the beat up version/real Scootaloo too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11