Anon-A-Miss 1,329 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

After what happened with Anon-A-Miss, I asked myself, is the friendship between Sunset and the Rainbows real or was it just a favor from Twilight? Tell her opinions.

They might've fooled themselves into believing it was real, but their reactions to Anon-A-Miss say it was just a favor.

A part of me had a headcanon that twilight begged the girls to take in sunset. So it’s possible.

Why canʼt it be both? They may just have just agreed to adopt Sunset because Twilight asked them to, and then decided to remain her friend because they genuinely enjoyed her company.

Iʼve always headcanoned that what happened in Anon-a-Miss was a result of pent-up resentment and anger the girls still harbored toward Sunset. She did ruin their friendships for years, after all. One world-saving event doesnʼt magically fix everything. Thatʼs just my take, though.

7919916 It totally was just a favor from Twilight, she idiotically thought the human versions of her friends would be the same as their pony selves.

You’re not wrong. Some people tend to think that one world saving event fixes everything.

Exaclty. Rainbow Rocks was the start of their friendship. It was bound to hit a few bumps along the road. (Just look at the Mane 6ʼs friendship in FiMʼs Season 1.) By the time we reached Friendship Games, the girls were in a considerably better place.

See, here's the thing: Twilight's pony friends are adults, whereas the Rainbooms are still teenagers. IN SCHOOL! I don't think she took that into consideration when she asked the HuMane 5 to befriend Sunset Shimmer.

I think people aren’t willing to put that into consideration because sunset has a wide fanbase.

I love Sunset Shimmer; sheʼs my favorite character in the entire franchise. But even I can admit that she was a major bitch before the events of the Fall Formal. She was a villain for a reason.

She didnʼt. But then again, itʼs not like Twilight had lot of time to think about it, either, since you know, the portal was on the verge of closing. It was a promise made in a rush; problems were definitely going to arise.

What I don’t understand is why didn’t she take sunset with her?

No clue. Guess this is one of those things weʼll never know.

Unfortunately

I believe Bitter Tears talk about the topic.

I've been saying it for years: The Humane 5 are friends with Sunset out of obligation to Princess Twilight. Anon-A-Miss was just the perfect opportunity for them to remove the proverbial millstone from around their necks in a way that they believe will still make them look good.

Makes you wonder what would’ve happened if they denied twilight’s request.

I'd like to think that Twilight would have been disappointed, but she would have understood. And she would have helped Sunset find someplace to start her life anew again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20