Zootopia 108 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Ok, it's almost pointless to ask you guys this since everyone is going to pick the first one over the second, but I'm asking anyway.

Which do you prefer, the Disney movie, Zootopia:

Or the web-comic, Zoophobia:

Both seem very similar and they're both very popular. While Zootopia was a box office hit and a new Disney classic with it's amazing characters, settings, and deep meanings, Zoophobia is like an underground gem with it's ensemble cast, interesting premise, and colorful visuals.

So, which one do you prefer? Or do you like both of them at the same time? Fell free to compare each one and discuss why you like/dislike these gems.

5212726 I absolutely loved Zootopia. Zoophobia is very interesting though. I recently read a large chunk of the beginning and loved it as well. I definitely plan on staying up to date on it once I finish reading all the other comics I'm reading. If I had to pick one though, I would go with Zootopia. I NEED a sequel!

5213509 Cool. And I keep on saying that a sequel might not be the best idea for this movie.

I am not surprised whatsoever that I found you here. Aren't there giraffes in Zootopia? Why'd they allow you here with that kind of risk?

Bruh, it's a comment on a thread that no one cares about anymore in a group that's been dead for weeks, lighten up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10