Zootopia 108 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm seeing it next week after finals.

I just saw the movie last night and it was amazing! The sheer creativity on display couple with the morals and virtues it teaches really made me appreciate Disney again. I wasn't that big a fan of Big Hero 6 or Frozen because I considered their plots to be rather aimless or predictable. But while the ending to this movie was somewhat predictable, it went about it in a way that made me enjoy and smile every moment until we got there. I seriously can't wait to see some fan fiction of this movie!

Plus if anyone wants a bit more of a taste of zootopia, I highly recommend the webcomic Kevin and Kell. It's a story about anthropomorphic animals and it was one of the things I was thinking the most about while watching this movie.

I just saw it on monday

Saw it yesterday! Fantastic! :pinkiegasp:

I saw the movie the night before its official premiere date. I was honestly not expecting much more than "cute furry characters do cute furry things for furry fanservice". Holy crap, I was blown away by how much more it was than that. I've been watching documentaries and reading news articles about it like crazy. Kind of getting the same feeling I got when I first got into MLP. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5