The Cutie "Re-Marked"-verse 602 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

A long while back ago, I watched a snowdrop fan film and it was great. Then some time later on, I began to do some digging around after re-watching the S5 cutie re-mark before I went back to my usual story works. A few months back ago, something clicked into my head when I thought about back when both Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer weren't punished for altering the timelines and hurting young Rainbow Dash for the Sonic Rainboom "MULTIPLE TIMES, LITERALLY MUTIPLE TIMES". (Which of course I think the two mares should've been arrested at that time for sure, but hey that's my opinion and I'm getting off topic.) *ahem* Anyways, I thought up a story idea on what if twilight and starlight's restoration of the Rainboom timelines didn't fully complete, but also created something that would hunt them down without them knowing? What if they both went further back, not only have they caused a big fight action where they didn't know of being watched before going into the time portal, but also created a new antagonist? Hence forth the mare named Snowdrop, the snow princess of time.

I thought about having a two or three story part. Anyone thinks it's good or interesting for me to write one out on Snowdrop going after Twilight and Starlight? Let me know down at the bottom or uh you know, message me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1