Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 247 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 247
TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Yeah, that was what I was talking about too. It's not exactly something I'm used to seeing."
Canvas: "I'm just glad the art we've seen aren't too over-the-top. Although we've only seen like, three pictures."

Have met the mad pony in the blue box? Care for a jelly baby?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "You need to ask Derpy about that. She knows way more about that stuff than either of us do."

Have you guys found a 2nd home in Manehattan yet?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Luckily we have! It's a really spacious studio setup, which happens to be above a previously vacant business area. Since it's the perfect space for me to get my second art studio setup, Troy and I got it as soon as possible!"
Troy: "Honestly, I can't believe how hard it was for us to find a good place in this city. You'd think in a place this big that there'd be one decently-sized bathroom! Realtors really don't seem to get what a gryphon-sized shower means."

Will there be more puppies in your future?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Well, we never got Tenor neutered, so who knows?"
Troy: "Plus, we wouldn't be against our little guy getting himself a friend in the future. But for now, only one big dog is enough for us to handle."

NSFW
Troy, what is your favorite feature of a pony cock?
Canvas, same question only with griffon cock.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

/NSFW/

[Troy and Canvas both blush deeply.]
Troy: "Oh! Ummm... Well, I... I guess the overall size is pretty appealing..."
Canvas: "... I like the musk..."

NSFW

Musk is nice.
Now, how often do you have sex?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Don't you think you someone else should ask some questions?"
Canvas: "Speaking of which, I don't think it's appropriate to give out an exact number. All we'll say is that it's a healthy amount."
[Canvas doesn't notice Troy perk his brows and mouth out the words "A lot" silently.]

How was the honeymoon! What were your favorite parts, what did you do? anything particularly special?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Oh man! Las Pegasus was a friggin' blast! I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, but the place had everything! Shows, amusement parks, arcades, gambling; and the buffet at the White Pearl had everything I could think of! I must've gained at least twenty pounds while we were there!"
Canvas: "The White Pearl was such a nice resort too! The owner greeted us personally and showed us to our room; since he was old war buddies with Jonas, we really went out of his way to make sure our stay was perfect. He even treated us to a really nice restaurant with him and his wife."
Troy: "Honestly, I had no idea how close my Dad was with the guy. I mean, I knew he saved his life, but he talked about Dad with so much respect. Of course, given the fact that he got married and runs a great business now, I guess I can't blame him.
Canvas: "He also recommended a lot of places for us to visit, so we got to see a bunch of great Las Pegasus shows. Plus, the resort had a great pet-sitting center for Tenor to stay at while we went out."
Troy: "Of course, we spent most of our time in our hotel room, if you catch my drift~"
Canvas: "Troy, come on!"
Troy: "Oh, what? Do you really think they're assuming we didn't do it on our honeymoon?"
Canvas: "Well, you could be a little more subtle about it!"
Troy: "It's not like I'm mentioning any specific positions we were in!"
Canvas: "DUDE!"

*knocks on your door*
Troy, Canvas?
Will you help me hide a body?
C'mon we can't delay
No one can see him on the floor
Get him out the door
Before he can decay!
I thought you were my buddies
We won't get caught
Just help me and don't ask why
Will you help me hide a body?
It didn't have to be in one piece.

How do you feel about the audio dub being made of your guys story?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

I couldn't be happier about that! It's a huge honor, and I'm hopeful that it turns out amazing.

Do you have any sort of holiday traditions? (e.g. going to a particular restaurant for troy's bday, hanging a particular ornament on the tree, volunteering for the nightmare night maze, etc.)

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Well, I don't think we've been together long enough for anything specific to be considered "tradition" between the two of us."
Canvas: "Although, I have gotten into the habit of making him an especially nice steak for his birthday. Troy also seems to make cinnamon rolls a lot around the winter time."
Troy: "Yeah, that's true. And as for Nightmare Night, I think I have some plans for next year's activities~"
[Canvas quickly starts to blush with a nervous smile.]
Canvas: "Uhhh... Y-yeah, we may have... gotten into some shenanigans during our last Nightmare Night. B-But I think that's for another time..."

Although, I have gotten into the habit of making him an especially nice steak for his birthday. Troy also seems to make cinnamon rolls a lot around the winter time.

so who is the better cook ? :3

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Canvas, without a doubt. I mean, I'm not bad, but Canvas cooks meat stuff WAY better than I can make vegetarian."

*Mails you all of Kingdom Hearts game* your opinions?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Ummm..."
[Canvas looks between the weird shiny discs, and the cartridge port of his own game system.]
Canvas: "... I don't think this works on Equestrian systems."

*Mails correct systems*

Cock?

Also, would you two happen to know if Blade would be joining Sleezy P Martini's newest business venture Metal Blade Records? The demons he's taken on as clients seem to have done very well for themselves

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Canvas spends a couple days playing the games, the entire time looking rather confused even after getting used to the gameplay and controllers.]
Canvas: "Well... Whoever made this game certainly out a lot of effort into it. I just have the feeling there's a LOT of context I'm missing here."

Troy: "I honestly don't pay a lot of attention to my brother's work. I think Fluttershy is the one to ask about that. Although, I DO know that Blade worked on a benefit concert after a member of that band passed away, so it wouldn't surprise me of he did more work for that company.

you and yours planning on babysitting the future newest clawston? Jonas's last choice for the triplets as squirts didn't pan out

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Ehhh... our sibling is most likely going to spend most of their time in the Gryphon Kingdom, so I doubt that we'll need to babysit them that much."
Troy: "Plus, neither of us are really that great with kids. I mean, we're definitely gonna spend time with with the hatchling, but I don't think either of us would want to actually babysit them or anything."

you mean troy's sibling. or do ponies have a different view on dynamics?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "What do you mean? I am part of the Clawston family now. And both of Troy's parents assured me that I'm just as much a sibling to the baby as Troy and his brothers."

Hmm... how to put this... Well, I have observed you lots comings and goings and so forth, and have noticed certain... trends, shall we say? For any semi advanced peoples, there are behaviors inherent in their family doings. For example, gryphons, triplets nonwithstanding, are fairly stringent and monogamous, though large families are encouraged. If anything, Canvas, your admission as such as a family is something of a formality, that of a beloved outsider. You are a son by marriage, not a blood relative.

Conversely, ponies cluster together in a herd, if you will, of deeply held and maintained connections of familial and community pride. Of course there are outliers such as your town which reject a pony or even their entire family for usually criminal malfeasance, but for the most part, the more the merrier. Foals seem almost community property, although parents are still held as those with the final say. Consider your good Princess Twilight's first day there with the Apple clan. Barely there a few minutes, and her skipping a family meal was grounds for disappointment. With ponies, your family pretty much from the word go

Of course your own past may play a part, no? Thought?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Canvas takes a few minutes after reading that question, and sighs with a saddened look before answering.]
Canvas: "Well, I don't think culture has a lot to do with me being happy to be part of a family again. I've spent a really long time without much family of my own, so being accepted into Troy's means a lot to me. They show me respect and see me as one of their own, which is why I'm so appreciative and close to them. The Clawstons are a great family, and nothing means more to me than knowing I'm now a part of it."

uh... umm <hesitantly scritches canvas's ear> There there... uh... yeah, I'm not good at this.

Don't feel bad. I'm probably just reading to much into behavior

*casts Rule 63 spell on both of you*

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[The poof of smoke dissipates, and two new figures are shown. Instead of the stallion Canvas and gryphon Troy, now there was the identically coated mare Easel, and gryphoness Tori. Both of them blink in confusion before looking at themselves and each other.]
Tori and Easel: . . .

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

You'll turn back after you answer 5 more questions. So you two might as well experiment while you wait. This doesn't count.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Easel: "What the buck is WRONG with you, you sicko?!"
Tori: "Honey, honey calm down!"
Easel: "No, I'm NOT going to calm down! This is messed up! GIVE ME MY PENIS BACK!"
Tori: "It's just five questions! If we answer them quickly enough, it won't be that big of a deal, right?"
Easel: "..."
[Easel huffs with a bitter pout and settles back in her seat.]
Easel: "... this is weird."
Tori: "Yeah, I know..."

<an odd snapping sound echoes and suddenly Blade appears, who blinks a moment, then locks his gaze on the females, and immediately perks up>

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Tori's eyes widen in growing horror, unable to fathom how to get out of something like this. Easel looks worried too, but not as much as she blinks a couple times.]
Easel: "Uhhh... wanna help look after our kids? We have eighteen of them."
[Blade makes a high-pitched squawk and flies out in a panic.]

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

5657254 If you guys had a House name what would it be and what would your motto be ( example House Stark, motto: Winter is Coming)

House Schlongbegone

"We'll geld the fucker who did this to us":trollestia:

House Addams
We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.:trollestia:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Tori: "Well... I suppose House Clawston is the most fitting name. Not sure on a motto, though..."
Easel: "Hmmm... How about 'Life is too Short'?"
Tori: "Okay, that works. Although those other two suggestions are pretty good too."

Tori, care to demonstrate you new lovely voice for us?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Tori gives the asker a brief, bitter glare before groaning under her breath. She gets off her seat and clears her throat...]

Is this the krusty krab?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Tori and Easel both just stare in confusion.]
Easel: "What?"
Tori: "Is that like, a sex thing or something?"

wait... so you two are straight now? Okay, so they tell me people are born straight or gay, correct? So, you two are now female....

It turned them into females for 5 Questions.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 247