MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
KarmaDash
Group Admin

Hello guys, I'm here with plenty of time to plan the Valentines fic exchange (I'm also working on my Uni essays as I write this so I appologise in advance if this sounds professional compared to my other thread posts) so here's my plan if anybody is interested.

Step 1: Anybody who wishes to partake in the Valentines exchange, please let me know by commenting on this thread, so I can keep track of numbers. (If less than three people want to participate I don't think it would be fair)

Step 2: Planning dates. I'm going to leave this open for a week for people to decide if they'd like to participate, after that I'll send out a generic message asking people for their Valentine-related prompt (one each). If by any chance two (or more) people have very similar idea I'll be sure to drop you all a message for you to decide if you want to change your mind or stick with the one you've got

MacinDash Community Valentines Fic exchange rules
Each participants is to complete their given prompts and submit them between the 10th to the 15th of February
Each fic must be a minimum of 500 words
Participants will only reveal who submitted their prompts until the fic written for them is submitted
Have fun

In other news i'm doing OK at Uni, and over Christmas break I saw "The Greatest Showman" about 5 times in the cinema so when my workload lets up I might write a little AU based upon this movie because it was amazing and I feel inspired. If I have time I may even sketch out some scenes from these Valnetine fics for you :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1