MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
KarmaDash
Group Admin

So, I'm now working, so my free time for writing has plummeted ... but I still have some ideas so I thought i'd share them so that when I do get more time I'll still remember what I wanted to do hehe

1. The Pairing Stone Ceremony*
Pinkie invited her friends to the annual pairing stone ceremony, there she shows her friends how the stone works, only doing so puts one of her friends forward to be paired. What could possibly go wrong? - LOL idea is pinkie demonstrates what ponies do, and decided to make Dash and Mac do it as examples with them ending up being paired.

2. (Human)
Randi and her Fae childhood friend ? are transferring schools, there they meet Tabatha whose is also starting there new. The three soon become quick friends and find themselves settling into a new school much easier. When they become friends with the popular girls of the school Randi finds herself thinking of this newest school just as boring as her old one. Setting her sights on the quiet attractive senior boy across from them at lunch she decides to challenge herself, she was going to make him hers. - Basically bad girl Dashie, who is the reason she and Shy moved schools heh. I planned for her initially not knowing at all that Mac's AJ's brother because it's more fun.

3. Unnamed yet *shrug* I'm thinking along the lines of like "Ink (Human)
Soulmate AU! - Starting at a new school is usually hard with everybody's eyes on you, but meeting your soulmate on that very first day and having their name permanently written on your skin, that really does draw attention. Her only problem now, is finding out who he is, because she sure as hell doesn't remember when it happened. - I actually love this one, so I might start writing small bits in my break at work (I only get half hour so no promises.)

4. Unnamed (Human/EQG)
AU! Rainbow Dash has been given her last chance, after bouncing around foster homes, now she's 18 her social worked has decided she needs to start working and turn her life around. Placing her at Sweet Apples Acres to work as a stable hand, she finds herself making changes for the better, finding new friends a family and even love. (Hella based on "HeartLand" with differences to make it more cannon the this show)

5. Unnamed (Human/M rated) *
Mac is the owner of a very large company, that deals in anything apple related, when his sister hires one of her best friends who's in desperate need of a job, he finds himself being draw to the very strange woman who spends most of her time as his secretary.

6. Brave Bird (Human/M rated) - Keeping character names in this one for reason
AU! The world is not how we know it, there are many groups of inhabitants, but with the crash landing of those from space many people seem to be on edge. Among those that crashed was rainbow Dash, now with her friend Thunderlane they have survived a year with a few encounters from those who re native to the new earth. They find themselves being captured by the Apple clan, only, they will only consider letting one of the pair survive. (The100 inspired)

Please note I do have my own set main 6 names for human stories so ... yeah. I can update this with my list if you want? (It only has the characters I use really often on it)

P.S Stories that have a "*" are ones that if you want you can write

So, let me know what you think, feel free to post your own fic ideas ect (Please, no stealing others idea's, just posting as a warning 'k)

I've been tossing around a pairing-stone based fic for MacDash myself, but my issue is they never exactly explain how it's supposed to work in the show. I guess that gives creative license, though.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that same fic idea :)

I have some ideas of my own, that I like to share...just because I'm stuck in there doesn't mean I don't wnat to see what others can do with that idea XD Can I do that here??

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4834607 Yeah, I don't think they will explain it so we should do whatever we want, I look foward to seeing this fic ^^

4837701 Please do :D I've even added to my list haha

Ok, here we go! XD

Human setting

1.- I think my brother is gay -Said Applejack after a while, in a moment where everyone was quiet, so it was heard very clearly. (The fic has to start with this phrase).
The girls don't know each other, except RD and Flutters and only the second goes to the same school as the others, they get to know each other because they have a team school work. Mac and Soaring are friends and goes to his soccer practice as often as he can and is the main... food/water provider/stand for the team... whatever. and Dash is a player in that team is from the private school the Wondercolt (I know, very original), She use as the same as the other girls in the school a uniform, almost like a japanise anime kind of uniform. but the problem is that because living with a single father and most of her friends are boys she tends to dress like one, and not on porpouse, she doesn't understand the differences on clothes, Mac doesn't care he has a crush in her because she is different. And Yes, Dash looks like and angel in her uniform like a 180° change.

2.- Is there a equivalent for magical girls but with boys?
Here the girls don't know each other... at all. the boy will be. it's a mix with sailor moon and the legend of zelda, kind of thing. So the boys (Mac and Soarin are a must, the other are whoever you want, also the parings) are chosen to protect the world, yadda yadda yadda, the girls are the pilars of... harmony? (Know you know why I'm stuck) and must awakend their powers with the help of the boys... etc. save the word, etc.

3.-Human/pony setting is optional.
-AJ and Soarin can not get marry until big mac get married or at least engaged, Mac is dating someone in secret (cof cof Dash cof cof), so the plan is to reveal the secret date and make Mac put a ring on her. And shenanigans happens.

All I can remember for now, I need to look for my notes and then I post more! Have fun!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5