Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 500 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

May I have yooouuuurrrr atttention pleeeeeeeease. :pinkiehappy:

I would like to thank the individual who added my story to this group. It means a lot to me and I really appreciate it. Thank you :yay:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

And that individual would be me.^^

You're welcome, I love to add every Cutie Mark Crusaders story here. :scootangel:

...You do know you can do that yourself, right?

5900197 I know I could, but I think it is a bit egotistical :trixieshiftright: to do so and assume that your story will be universally loved and appreciated just because it has a particular character or group of characters that people like or want to read about. :twilightblush:

After all I'm just a humble pony :scootangel:. I enjoy writing these stories, plus recognition from others is a great source of encouragement to continue writing. So whilst it may be obvious to do so, but I still want to thank those that appreciate my story. The only things I hope for is that:

- it's eligible and enjoyable to read; :rainbowhuh:
- I am able to give respect to these characters as I write; and:twilightsmile:
- most important of all, that it is a good story. :yay:

Sorry for being so long winded in my explanation, but "tah summarise" I'd rather earn the right for my stories to be shared in groups first than to assume they are worthy of being so. When I get more confident, I'll ask that they are added to other groups but for now thank you. :raritywink:

5900180 Thanks Fluttercheer!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4