FiMTheory 164 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So I randomly thought of this while being bored and solving my Rubik's Cubes. So there's the origin of this idea.

Anyway, the first thing you should know is that solving one is NOT based off of inteligence. It is literally just remembering different cases and applying those to the cube. Even Sonata could do it! I should know being a cuber myself (pb of 24.42 seconds :pinkiehappy:)

But do you think Sunset or Twilight could do it? I certainly think so. Like I said, not much work to it. It just takes a little time and a decent memory.

But of course, it's just a theory. A FimTheory! :raritywink:

Sunset would get tired of it and ragequit.

Twilight would get tired of it, and then she'd spend the next five weeks sciencing the hell out of it until she'd independently invented a foolproof way to solve it.

I'm biased against rubik's cubes and basically all puzzles which have no point to them. Puzzle-solving as a hobby depends on personal inclination, not whether or not one is intelligent or likes solving problems.

I think Sunset would toss it because she would see no point to it. Twilight, as ocalhoun said, might decide to decipher the mechanics of the cube just based on the puzzle's reputation alone. And then she'd toss it. Twilight likes problem-solving, but it's usually in the pursuit of actual knowledge.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3