FiMTheory 164 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Julia
Group Admin

Hello, I am Eris. Eris H. Discordia/Eris Q. Rose/Erislestia, but any name you know or knew me by, I am Eris.

I am happy to have you all here and wish to get to know of you, your stories, and your theories much better through all of this!:rainbowkiss:

'Sup, everybody? I'm Sketcha-Holic, but feel free to call me Sketch. :raritywink:

I don't usually talk much, because A) I'm kinda shy, B) I'm afraid of saying something stupid, and C) even if the previous two reasons weren't a factor, the fact that it's hard to get me to get excited about a lot of things the fandom likes (like background ponies) definitely is.

Careful, though, if you mention Cheese Sandwich, there's a pretty good chance I'll leap into action and start yammering about my headcanons and theories about the guy, because, well, he's my favorite out of all the ponies. And if there's a thread about OCs, I might end up sharing a few of mine. XD

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

4637681 NewUnitedEmpire, or call me New, United, NewUnited, Empire or EMP. Or Cerrie

You know about me, some good, some ok, some bad, :yay:

I know you guys. :)

Whassup pones!?

The name's Weird Alicorn, but most everyone just calls me Weird. :derpytongue2::raritywink:

My OC's an Alicorn not because I'm SUPER original, but because I thought up the name and it was just punny enough to use.
So yeah, I'm a pretty easy-going dude. Like me some musics and arts and animes, so you should expect me to reference all three when I'm thinking up or responding to fan theories.:rainbowdetermined2:

Anyway, glad that a group like this emerged and glad to be in it!:twilightsmile:

4637681 It is I, the one and only, Majestic Hamster! I've come here to show my jolly good theories *cough* conspiracies* about the colourful equines that inhabit Equestria. Been undercover for years, watching these ponies from a distance, and now it's time for all the lies to be brought to the surface.

I know what you're thinking, a Hamster is an undercover spy? Yes, yes I am, because no one suspects the hamster.

P.S Equestria will soon belong to the hamsters!

hailspider
Group Admin

4637681 Wow, didn't realize it was you at first.:twilightblush:
Anyway, I'm Hailspider, according to my username anyway. I'm a very skeptical person and I love creating fan theories. And poking holes in other theories, in a good-natured way. If you ever just want to talk, for whatever reason, just PM me or comment. I'll usually respond— eventually.

Julia
Group Admin

Everyone forgot who I was!:raritydespair:

Hello, I am ImperatorAetheris, but please, call me Ale, or Aether, I am a rather odd guy who tends to overthink anything, It is a pleasure meeting you all

jxj

4637681 i'm jxj; technically pronounced "jay cross jay" but "jay ex jay" and "jay jay" are acceptable (kudos if you get my name). I have a decent analytic and strong technical background which tends to result in me completely over analyzing any piece of fiction (especially fictional technology).

Julia
Group Admin

I hope we get to see some theories from you, Jay~:heart:

Also, is it a reference to Jay Jay's Fish, or?...

jxj

4645719 Nope. It's a semi-nonsense math expression. Essentially it's an expression that finds a vector perpendicular to two identical ones, and of course there aren't any. It comes up every once and a while, but when it's phrased like my name it's basically nonsense.

Julia
Group Admin

oh wow... i was wayyyy off:raritydespair:

Hey all. EarthBound Pwny's the name. Not sure what my game is, though...but I'm nice, so at least I have that going for me.

jxj

4645769 ... yeah. no one else has gotten it either though.

Greetings! I am Armid also known as Skull Mustache, I write EqG fic series and tend to make sure it is as close as possible to what hasbro has offered to us. I do like myself some deeper thought and speculations about certain topics and of course theorizing.

I would love to talk about a magic theory more than anything else, since I believe it needs to be structurally formed rather than a soft exposition.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16