FiMTheory 164 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Julia
Group Admin

Long ago, in a previous thread literally right next to this one...

But, I encourage you to not only theorize about the show, but of fan production too. Perhaps this group could create a massive universe that is an official MLP fanon canon of sorts. In fact, we kinda could.:pinkiehappy: I mean, we can:twilightblush:

I shall call it, the Fanonverse!

What is the Fanonverse? The Fanonverse is a universe that will serve as this group's very own canon universe. It is a virtually free to use universe and takes place after wherever MLP ends. Of course, with that being said, there are rules and regulations to the Fanonverse, in fact, only one rule:

1. Do not warp the Fanonverse too much, please.
You may write, by all means, write with a passion what you wish, but if I receive a submission and deem it unfitting for the Fanonverse, then it may have been for the best.

That may make you wonder: "Well, what qualifies for the Fanonverse?"

It's simple:
1. The universe must be compatible with an E to M-rated canon universe. This means that clop, and maybe gore, is allowed, but it must at least take up after the canon MLP verse in some way. In fact, Past Sins could really pass for the Fanonverse by this logic. But Fallout: Equestria cannot. It changes up the canon universe too much. This is why there is a Fanonverse Fanon Fics folder. Of course, OCs are encouraged, hell, even an Alicorn OC if you can make is believable!:twilightsmile:

2. The fic must be labeled with "part of the Fanonverse" if you wish for it to pass for being part of the Fanonverse. This means that though you can submit an older story for the Fanonverse, I strongly encourage using new stories to save yourself the trouble.:twilightsheepish:

3. You may write parodies of others' Fanonverse fics, but they MUST, I repeat, MUST be published to the Fanonverse Fanon Fics folder. Simple enough, no?

And there you have it, the Fanonverse! I really love the idea of this and hope many use it! >inb4 bragging rights

Comment posted by Weird Alicorn deleted Aug 19th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2