Equestria Girls 4: Legend of Everfree 69 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

I cant take too much time to write this post, as I'm making some fanart of Timber Spruce right now...

CLICKS

This is not a spoiler-free group! If you're here I assume you want to be spoiled!

Gloriosa, IMHO, has a terrible design.

Agreed. She looks off.

I, meanwhile, am drawing the possible villains! (Mr. Sombra, Crystal Corp., and of course Sunburst.)

okay so my theory was correct, Twilight retained the magic she absorbed and now has magic powers like the rest of the girls. Her having an inner conflict with Midnight Sparkle however is very interesting and makes me wonder if Sunset will have to face her own evil side at some point. What if this version of the Everfree brings out your inner demons? Cause they wouldn't call the movie 'Legend of Everfree' for no reason right? Plus I love it how they are officially referred to as the mane 7 now! There is so much to pull from the photos and even the character descriptions! This pretty much confirms its now that Sunset is the element of redemption cause in the 'what she stands for' section it says Redemption! All the theories confirmed!

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

5344680 Flash is the Element of Chivalry then? :trollestia:

5345066 doubtful but a good theory nonetheless

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6