Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

An action/adventure story:

I came up with this a while ago, but since I'm not good with action, someone can use it.
Twenty minutes into the future, ponies and humankind have made first contact. A formal treaty cementing peace between humankind and ponykind is set to be signed at a summit in Washington, D..C.
However, xenophobic elements in both the Equestrian government and several human governments stand to benefit from war between the races, and will do anything to start one.
Corrupt higher ups in the Equestrian government arrange for Princess Cadence to sign the treaty, then try to have her assassinated in her hotel room.
Escaping her would-be assasins, she jumps into the taxicab of ex-wheelman for the mob Tommy McCormack. Tommy must get her to the summit while the pair dodge bullets, form an unlikely friendship, and attempt to expose the conspirators.

A clip idea:

A human gamer comes to Equestria as part of an exchange program. He and Luna, due to their mutual love of gaming, strike up a friendship. Both soon fall for each other, but are too shy to admit it.

One day, the human breaks out Rez for the PS2, complete with the Trance Vibrator. Luna, as the human is distracted by playing the game, uses the vibrator for... you get the idea. This soon leads to a steamy lovemaking session.

I like the clop idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2