Lesser Known Authors Unite 308 members · 1,698 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

Welcome everyone mind introducing?

Poetry Motion, Poet of course, First story is out, and a Collab in progress, and so much yet to do.

Sure thing, Netname would be Elusith. First two stories out, Except that one's stuck on chapter 3, Writer's block... They are Chrome, The Path He Walked and Broken Order. The latter is the one with mental block as i'm still new to modern writing. Nice to meet all of you of course!

Needless to say, I'm really eager to read your works! *Reading them at the current moment*

Megabyte97 at your service. I have one story out which tells the story of Luna, and why so many of us can relate to her. I'm currently trying to write a Power Lottery Displaced story, with the main character being the birth mother of Celestia and Luna.

KarmaSentinal, between work and school I take forever to write something but while I hate the length of time it takes, I do enjoy the feeling of completing a long project.

Um...Hi. I write comedy and draw and stuff.

Not much to say, really... I'm Swedish, wrote my first ghost story when I was 8 years old, haven't stopped since. I write horror, most of the time, and mixing the calm, peaceful world of ponies with harsh reality is what I enjoy doing. I like to think that I take the darkest entities of our minds and drag them screaming into the light. In my longest running story, Song of The Unbroken, I mix my favorite genres and themes into one, making it a hopeless, apocalyptic fantasy adventure with elements of horror and the supernatural...

Fanfic-wise, I write action/adventure stories that mainly center around OCs if they are not all-OC stories. My characters tend to be warriors/adventurers, and most of them are not very nice- most of them get into fights a lot and/or are just plain jerks.

My non-fanfic writings include poetry (I recently got a book of my poems published) and high fantasy/action/adventure novels.

ArmedBrony here; automotive mechanic and amateur [pony] fanfiction writer. I have close to 300 followers (which I consider to be low), so I hope that I fit in here!

Writer, guitarist, local stooge, and able to talk to you about weather for hours on end, I'm sure that my measly 55 follower count qualifies me to be a part of this group.

Perhaps I can score a follower or two out of this shindig.

Ponylord here, I'm a small time writer, good with any kind of instrument, sometimes make pony related/let's play videos for YouTube, and is a track and field athlete.

Names Thundertail I'm new and just started today so I could use some tips and tricks from people that were here longer then me

4577167 Just gonna copy another intro from elsewhere.

Have some epic music while I introduce myself.

I am the TheTrueDragoon. Writer, Star Wars fan, and lover of Princess Luna. What am I here for? I want to use the various ideas I have for pony fan fiction to build upon my writing skill and use that skill to write some original fiction that I could get published. I specialize in stories that are more introspective and somber. I prefer to write things with a deeper message or is intended to get the reader to think. I am a fairly active user so you may see me around on occasion. Please feel free to check out my stories.

Have an awesome day.

Zombiehunter4579, a fanfic writer who manly does crossovers, but now has next to no time to write.

I write short stories... Um, I like Rainbow Dash. And Appledash. And cookies.

Anyone got any cookies? Oh, and I draw a bit sometimes. :twilightblush:

Hello! I'm Whini and I've so much going on in life for now and the forseeable future that my time for writing and FIMFiction is very limited. :raritydespair: But I'm still here. :pinkiesmile:

Aloha.

My name is a pun.

I write things.

Enjoy yourself, (because I know you will).

Hi, my name is Rising, I have 4 stories so far, 3 from them finished. I like some feedback to my stories. Possible about the stories, not my grammar, I know I'm not the best. Most of my Fellows I have are people I know from other side, barely anypony I don't know. I'm often in a Writer block, so mayby some feedback helps me beeing more motivated again?

Hope I'm not too annoying ^^'

Hello. My name is KamikazePickle (ha ha no name reveal) and I’m from England. I write stories because I have ideas. Bad ideas, but ideas at the very least. I can speak Spanish? Ja, ja, fuiste al traductor de google para averiguar qué coño estaba escribiendo. Jajaja La prueba FitnessGram Pacer es una prueba de capacidad aeróbica de etapas múltiples que se hace cada vez más difícil a medida que continúa. La prueba de marcapasos de 20 metros comenzará en 30 segundos. Alinearse al principio. La velocidad de carrera comienza lentamente pero se vuelve más rápida cada minuto después de escuchar esta señal de bodeboop. Se debe completar una vuelta de canto cada vez que escuche este sonido. ding Recuerde correr en línea recta y correr el mayor tiempo posible. La segunda vez que no complete una vuelta antes del sonido, su prueba habrá terminado. La prueba comenzará en la palabra inicio. En sus marcas. ¡Prepárate!… Comienza. timbre

Say hello to the biggest attention-seeking narcissist you're gonna meet (unless you already know people that happen to be way more narcissistic than I am, which is no easy achievement I promise you that).

Anyways, just going to copy what I said on the "Comments, Anyone?" introduction thread because I am also a lazy tool:

While the essentials can be read on my bio, the things that you would not know about me in any other place are I'm lactose intolerant, I'm a nice guy in spite of having narcissistic and maybe sociopathic traits (though mind you, I've never been diagnosed with any personality disorders and the only things I have been clinically diagnosed for are my autism and my lactose intolerance), I occasionally use dark magic to possess girls I fancy at night, I got banned from TvTropes for "pimping out" my work, I had a brief phase of pirating video games until my computer caught a Trojan horse virus (don't worry, it got better), I'm a fan of Deadpool in spite of being a DC fan (though it wouldn't hurt to admit I have a soft spot for the X-Men and The Punisher), I'm slowly starting to get into Star Trek despite being a MASSIVE Star Wars fan (and yes, I thought Star Trek: Nemesis was good, fight me!). That should be enough, now COMMENT ON MY STORIES!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21