Prayer Requests and Praises 58 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Pencil Melody
Group Admin

We need to have to have a regular meetup time to share a devotional thought, give new requests and praises, and pray about things together. I figure once a month is a good start for now, but I might decide to make it more frequent when we get more members. I know I won't be able to host every single one; so I had the idea that someone can sign up to host the prayer meeting on a month that works for them. As far as a date and time, it doesn't matter as long as you let me know in advance so I can post it in this thread.

The host will will share a devotional thought and/or a Bible verse and add a link to the Prayer request sticky thread. You don't have to recite the whole prayer list at all; just provide a link to the page. When People see the thread, they can mention updates and then take as much time as they want to pray over the list quietly or in their hearts.

July 24? - Pencil Melody-
August- didn't happen.
September ?-
October ?-
November ?-
December ?-

Updated: September 5th
~Melly~

Sounds good, I guess.

Pencil Melody
Group Admin

Good! Do you want to sign up for a month and time? You can always change it if need be.
~Melly~

I like the idea. I'm in.:twilightsmile:

Well... I don't know... Because I wouldn't know what to pray for until it comes up.

Did that make sense?

Pencil Melody
Group Admin

Yes, I considered that. I'll make a sticky thread with a sorted compilation of prayer requests. I'm starting to wonder how this will work. I guess you can label it as prayer meeting and make a short devotion. It's just to remind people to look over the list and pray at that time. I'll update the thread again, later. I'll do the first meeting.
~Melly~

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6