The Fetish Unicorn's Library 12 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
The Fetish Unicorn
Group Admin

4635930 Here you go. Editing job complete.

Here is the (Edited Version) You may copy and paste.

The Crystal Empire were having the best time of there lives. Not only have they defeated King Sombra after he had imprisoned them for a thousand years, but they where now celebrating, cause they were able to host the Equestria Games too.

"Well after an exhausting day like this I think I'm going to return the spa, for more relaxation," said Ms. Harshwhinny.

"Very well Ms. Harshwhinny, we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your visit here," said Princess Cadance.

"I shall indeed, Princess Cadance thank you very much," Ms. Harshwhinny said as she bowed to the princess.

Ms. Harshwhinny then turned and made her way down the stairs of the crystal castle, and down a few hallways up to where she had reached the outside of the castle. As she made her way through the joyful crowd, Ms. Harshwhinny began to find her way back to the spa, for her to resume her most needed relaxation. As she began to make her way to the spa, she noticed just how happy everypony was as they waved their flags with such joy and enthusiasm, having there famous crystal pies from there crystal berries, and the best part was Rainbow Dash holding a young filly in her arms lifting him high in the sky and nuzzling his cheeks cause she was happy what they did twice for the Crystal Empire.

"Ah Ms. Harshwhinny, welcome back to the spa," said the Crystal Spa Pony as she had bowed generously to her, "Would you like to resume your relaxation, from earlier?"

"Why yes please, if I may I would very much like to try your crystal mud bath that I've heard about please," said Ms. Harshwhinny

"Of course, right this way please," said the Crystal Spa Pony. They trotted over to the mud bath, but unlike a regular mud bath, that she's usually used to seeing, this one was unique being mixed in well with the finest of their emerald crystals and making for a fine and most relaxing mud bath.

"Hmm so this is your crystal mud bath, it's different for one thing but it'll do" Ms. Harshwhinny said.

"Whenever you are ready Ms. Harshwinny, you are very much welcome to get in. You will find that this bath is much better that this mud bath is much better than the ones you are accustomed to," said The Crystal Spa Pony as she took yet another bow, leaving her to her relaxation.

Just then all of a sudden, while using her magic one of the ponies that was supposed to give her the welcome, she and the others accidentally gave the welcome to the wrong pony cause their luggage looked exactly the same, except that hers didn't have a tear in it, like the other pony's bag did.

"Welcome back to the crystal spa, would you like to come and relax, Miss uh...?" The Spa Patriot asked.

"Twilight Sparkle" she said. "And yes please, after today I really need to relax."

Once Twilight had started to look around to see what she wanted to do, she noticed that Ms. Harshwhinny was there by the mud bath. "Ah, Ms. HarshWhinny, uhm, how are you doing?" Twilight asked as she made her way over to the crystal mud bath.

"I'm doing quite alright Ms. Sparkle. I just came here to relax after what had happened here today," said Ms. Harshwhinny.

"Yes and again, my deepest apologies on that," said Twilight as she came up near the crystal mud bath. "It's nice to sometimes come to a spa, to get your mind off the stress of things."

"Indeed it is Ms Sparkle, I've had so much stress all the time from setting up these games, that it's nice to come to a spa, in order to release all the stresses of the day. Have you had any stressful situations as well?" Ms. Harshwhinny asked.

"Yes I've had quite a few stressful situations as well, it seems we have something in common," said Twilight.

"It does indeed Ms. Sparkle, say I was about to try this crystal mud bath, would you like to join me?" Ms. Harshwhinny asked.

"Oh, why thank you very much for inviting me Ms. Harshwhinny, I'll be glad to join you, if that's okay," she said as she looked to her right and asked, the crystal spa pony.

"Why of course Ms. Sparkle, your welcome to do anything you like to do here, as our dear Princess Cadance said. Go on and try whatever you like it's all part of the welcome committee," said the Crystal Spa Pony.

"That's true thank you, I believe I'll enjoy the crystal mud bath, with Ms. HarshWhinny please". Said Twilight Sparkle.
"Very well Ms. Sparkle, as for you Ms. Harshwhinny shall I take your uniform for you?" asked the Crystal Spa Pony.

"Why yes please, is there a place where you can put it and my watch, as well along with my earrings?" Ms. HarshWhinny asked.

"Why yes we happen to have a back room for them, they'll be in good hooves while you enjoy yourselves." said the Crystal Spa Pony.

"Very well," replied Ms. HarshWhinny.

As the spa pony approached Ms. Harshwhinny, she turned to her left for the spa pony to assist Harshwhinny with her removing her uniform, Twilight couldn't help but notice that her tail was moved to her right side a little bit, and she caught a slight glimpse of her private areas, and she couldn't help but do a slight blush of pink on her cheeks. She admired how puffy and tight her pussy looked, and that her anus was also nice and puffy looking too. She admired how her rump looked too. A trophy that was untouched or carressed by somepony or anypony's hoof. "Wow I never thought she looked this beautiful from looking at her from behind. I hope she has a kinky side to her, or I just might have to introduce it to her. Something I wouldn't not mind doing at all. After all, a trophy needs to be shined and held every so while," She thought to herself, as she noticed her nice curves where as the spa patriot started assisting Ms. Harshwhinny in removing her uniform, the pink blush that she had on her cheeks started to get brighter, and brighter, that it almost blended in with her fur.

While the patriot continued to help her with removing her uniform, and her possessions, Ms. Harshwhinny couldn't help but have this strange feeling that she was being watched by Twilight, and she had to admit that she was okay with it she'd also admired how beautiful she looked too, she also liked how beautiful her fur looked too she loved how bright it was with that purple fur of hers, and how firm, and slick it looked too. While she leaned to her right side so the patriot could begin unbutton the uniform for her to remove it, she flicked her tail a little for Twilight to "unexpectedly" get a better view of her flank.

"Oh wait, does she know, that I'm watching her?" Twilight gasped at the thought. "How did she notice me watching her, she's amazing". She did what she always did started over thinking things again, she quickly turned away towards the mud bath, making sure that Ms. Harshwhinny wasn't watching her turning her head away. But unfortunately she was to little too late Ms. Harshwhinny slightly turned her head and notice twilight was looking away from her, and she also notice the blush that was matching her fur but it was getting brighter, and brighter than before.

"Heh heh, she doesn't know that I already noticed, it seems besides things that stress us we are also to bashful to notice that we're eyeing each other, at the same time seeing just how beautiful the both of us are," Ms. Harshwhinny thought to herself, now that her buttons had come undone the patriot began to help her take her uniform off her, she was very careful not to damage it she carefully started removing the sleeves, and helping Ms. HarshWhinny take her uniform off and pulled it over her head, as she did she bent down so that the patriot could help her out.

Twilight's eyes were fixed on Ms. Harshwhinny's rear now that she couldn't help but looked to her right again and really see a good view of her rump. "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, how does she keep that flank so firm?" She thought to her self with her tail moved out of the way completely, she couldn't help but stare at it, her wings started to slowly sprout up.

Until the spa patriot was able to help her remove her uniform very carefully in good condition, and was able to help her take her watch, and earrings off her. "There you go Ms. HarshWhinny is there anything else that, you and Ms. Sparkle need at this moment?" the Crystal Spa Pony asked.

"No, not at this time no," Ms. Harshwhinny said as she looked over to the crystal mud pool, "What about you Ms. Sparkle?" The patriot asked, but Twilight didn't hear right away she was still in her own little clop world, from seeing Ms. Harshwhinny's entire rump but what she didn't know is that Ms.Harshwhinny knew she was looking at her.

"Uhm, Ms. Sparkle?" The patriot asked again.

Twilight's ear had caught word of the Patriot's calling which broke her away from her dreamy vision. "Huh, what?" said Twilight Sparkle. I asked if you need anything else, while your relaxing in our crystal mud bath?" The Crystal Spa Pony asked again for the third time. "Uh umm, no Ma'am, not right now no, my apologies," said Twilight Sparkle.

"No worries Ms. Sparkle, we all get lost in thought at some point," the Crystal Spa Pony said with a smile.

"Agreed thank you for understanding," said Twilight Sparkle. "Oh yes, you where lost in thought, indeed Ms. Sparkle". Ms. HarshWhinny thought to her self, has she looked at her from the corner of her eyes with this very smug grin on her muzzle, that seemed that she had something planned for Ms. Sparkle, Twilight just doesn't realize it yet.

"Now that your all ready, I'll let you two have the time here to get antiquated with each other," said the Crystal Spa Pony as she was trotting away, to leave Twilight, and Ms. HarshWhinny alone, so they could enter the mud bath. "Mmm, seems she's up to something I can tell". Twilight thought to her self, as she notice that when Ms. HarshWhinny turned to face the mud bath that she had a very smug grin on her muzzle, and she didn't act like it made her feel nervous from hoof to tail, but she didn't want to give it away that she was on to her so she just went with it and went to the mud bath to get her self nice, calm, and relaxed.

"So Ms. Sparkle shall we go in ?" asked Ms. HarshWhinny.

"Why yes of course Ms. HarshWhinny, as the honorary visitor you should go in first."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2