The Fetish Unicorn's Library 12 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
The Fetish Unicorn
Group Admin

This is basically going to be the way you're supposed to post all of your stories or help or request you may have in this group.

Story Help

When you're posting stories for editing, prereading, or proofreading the guide will be as listed.

When posting a story seeking editing assistance, you type in the title section [Editing] "Name of said story" by "Yourusernamehere"

Ex: [Editing] The Beast Within by Lone (Simple, isn't it?^^)

In you post, you are to include the description of your story and what you are having issues with and either a working link to the story or google document to where you would working on the story. If you guys, just want a paragraph or two to be edited, copy and paste the paragraph into the thread and I will reply to you with the corrections that are needed to be made.

If I cannot help you, I will send you to a place where you can get more sufficient help and that will be the end of that. >.>

Okay, when posting a story seeking proofreading or prereading help, you type in the title section [Proofreading] "Name of story" by "yourusernamehere"or [Prereading] "Name of story" by "Yourusernamehere"

In your post, you are to include again the description of the story and what you would like preread. If it's a chapter than you must say either what number of chapter or if it's the whole story you must put that in. If it's something you want proofread, then you must say again either the chapter number or if it's the whole story you would like proofread.

(Universal examples are yet to come on this. So you could write it however you want just to be sure to include the things above.)

Reviewing Posts

Reviewing Posts or a story you would like to review. Hmm... first the title will start off with [Review Request] "Name of story" by "yourusernamehere"

In the posts, you would include the description of the story and a working link to the story. I'll take it from there.

And that is all for now, you may post.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1