Sci-Twi 712 members · 1,466 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Plot: It's Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twi's first date, and they want to spend it somewhere special. So, they go to the Canterlot deli and bar for their first date. But when she sees their waiter give Sunset a Whiskey Bon-Bon, she snatches it away and says she'll eat it herself, since she knows what happens when Sunset gets drunk. Their first date turns into one silly adventure for a confused Sunset Shimmer and a very drunk Twilight Sparkle.

Preview: Sunset: Hey, what are you doing? The waiter was just giving me a...
Twilight: Whiskey Bon-Bon, Mmhm, no I think I'm going to eat this myself so we don't get kicked out like last time after you started a bar brawl.
Sunset: Umm, Twi, do you know how strong that is? It's like as strong as 7 scotches
Twilight: Well, it's better if I have it then you. (Twilight then eats the Whiskey Bon-Bon, then after taking a drink of her water glass)...hic.
Sunset: Hey Twilight, are you ok?
Twilight then turns to Sunset with a stupified expression. When she replied, her speech sounded slurred.
Twilight: I'm shhhoooooo hic! coooollllldddd. Can I use your hic! body to warm me up?
Sunset: No, Twilight not in public, we should... before she finished, she thought, Wait a minute, how can I waste a good opportunity like this, she then reaches for her phone and presses the record button. She then presumes to ask "Tipsy Twi" a few questions.
Sunset: What do you think about mathematics right now?
Tipsy Twi: Mathhhheeeematicsha, stupid math issshhh hic! f&$#n bullshit. Who wants to take stewpid mathematicsha.
Sunset: What would you tell people about mathematics?
Tipsy Twi: I shhayyy mathematics can gooooooo hic! fuck off and hic we can gett out offff the hic! fukin school.
Sunset kept her mouth closed, so she couldn't laugh hysterically at Twilights remarks that didn't sound anything like the Twilight she knew.

What does everyone think of this idea for a fanfic?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2