The Nexus 38 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I am looking for writers for two separate anthology series. The first will be "Ponyville Anthologies: What If" where, what else? We put what if scenarios into MLP. The second being "Ponyville Anthologies: Horror"(Better name hopefully to follow) Where we make MLP and put it into some kind of horror genre, whether it be monsters, psychological, slasher, or whatever you choose.

The rules for both:
They are only one chapter. You cannot write one chapter, and use a continuation in another chapter.
Must be at least 5000 words long.

Rules for Ponyville Anthologies: What If:
It cannot be an M rating. At most, it can be a heavy T, but no sex or major gore.
Also, no scenarios where the Mane 6 from the show enter an alternate dimension.
And, unless it's a really interesting one, no shipping, shipping is boring(Consult me before deciding to write a shipping chapter).

Rules for Ponyville Anthologies: Horror:
No Cupcakes, or Rainbow Factory rip-offs! These have been done to death, and they are not scary. Anymore. I'm sure they were scary to people the first time around.

Contact me, or reply to this if you wish to write.

Jade Ring
Group Admin

This could be quite interesting. I'd be very interested in exploring the idea of trying something like this.

A note on the titles; perhaps 'Ponyville Anthologies: A Different Path' and 'Ponyville Anthologies: Screams in the Night.'

4665947 Ah! Fantastic! I'd love to have you on board. I do like those titles, as well. I might very well use them.

Pardon me for asking, but what's an Anthology?

4717079 Well, according to Dictionary.com it is: "a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5