The Nexus 38 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
SapphireSparks
Group Admin

Long story short, I wrote a Starlight Glimmer moment that's supposed to show she's pissed and is about to rek everyone's shit.

Here it is:

Starlight Glimmer smiled. A smile that tried to speak love, kindness, peace. But who wore it was far from that. Lowering her eyelids and tossing her hair with a swift flick of her forehoof, she looked down at me and spoke with a voice that reeked of satisfaction at my terror.

"Do you believe in equality, Twilight Sparkle? Because, if you haven't noticed, I do."

My body was shaking, convulsing. My body was stiff, un-moving; beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. Yet the gentle breeze of a cool summer day didn't make it stop. I'm gritting my teeth to block out the scream that begged to be released from my throat. But I had to look strong...

But how can I?

But, but, but.

But what?

The mere sight of what stood before me, it petrified me down to the core. What was going to happen before me.

Her voice switched to a cold sort of empathy.

"Everypony should live equally, my darling little Twilight. Everypony should share the same customs, share the same housing, all of that. I believe that unfair advantages comes with diversity, cutie marks, whatever you wish to name it. Unfair advantages that must be stripped away for all to live a happy, equal life. You can't better and, henceforth, nopony can be worse than you. You're all going to be the same in every aspect, or that's just not fair. So do you know what I'm leading this too? What chilling fact you must come to realize by now with that oh-so-big, unfair brain you have that keeps on trying to outsmart me?"

My eyes were wobbling as I tried to keep them focused on Starlight. The world around me was beginning to spin as my heart tried to seemingly claw out of my chest. My hooves ached and wanted to fall. My breathing was so fast I felt like my head was going to explode, and I closed my eyes as I prepared for what was to come.

My everything knew what was going to be spoken.

"Everypony should die equally too."

The titan she stood atop of let out a deep growl as her staff glowed, taking a step forward towards me. My ears retracted and my eyes darted open as as its foot collided with the earth, shaking the world around it as frightened onlookers screamed, running towards whatever they deemed safe.

Starlight looked down from me with the Titan's emotionless stare enhancing her overall...

I don't what she is anymore.

"And what this means for your little group, Sparkle, is that I'm going to drain each of your little prissy princesses using one itsy-bitsy knife. Then, I'll use the same knife to kill each of you!"

In seconds her true anger flourished out for the world to see.

"You disgraced me, ruined me, made me live like a dirty, filthy animal! Then you did it again, throwing away my hard work and kicking me aside like a pest. Let me tell you, Sparkle, I am far from a worthless beast, you repugnant swine!"

By now her face was red with anger as she glared down at me with eyes like daggers, before she forced a smile back on.

"But, you'll be dying in one another's blood soon enough to satisfy my anger."

She laughed.

"Friends 'till the end, am I right?"

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

A few writing errors here, but not bad. I'm assuming this is a spoiler from the current season (I'm a season behind still.) If this is *indeed* a spoiler, you might want to change the topic of the thread to say S5 spoilers. Aside from that this was pretty interesting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2