The Nexus 38 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
SapphireSparks
Group Admin

Know some writer that fits the criteria to become a member? Want to suggest him/her to one of us admins? Look no further than the invitation thread! Post them below with this format:

Name (hyper-link):

Number of Published Stories:

Why You Think They Should Join:

I know that our group has been pretty dead recently, but I'm certainly not done or giving up just yet. I've actually found someone that I'd like to add to our group.

Name: Arcelia
Number of Published Stories: 10
Why You Think They Should Join: Arcelia has considerable talent for writing, but still has a lot of room to grow, as well. They weren't around for a while in the recent past, but they've recently re-appeared and expressed a desire to not only be around the site again, but also to get back to writing. I feel that this is a good opportunity for both Arcelia and the Nexus -- for Arcelia because it will give them a chance to be part of a group with whom they can discuss ideas and whom they can ask for help, and for us because I believe Arcelia is a writer who has intense passion for the craft that we all love so dearly, a trait that we're trying our best to cultivate. It is for these reasons that I nominate Arcelia for admittance to the Nexus.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2