Nightmare Star 57 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Okay! So, as everyone knows by now, Nightmare Star was not in episode 13 as predicted by most the fandom. Meaning, that if the card was indeed a spoiler for what's to come, she'll most likely be in the finale (25 & 26).
So I ask you all, what're your expectations for this character?
Mine are admittedly low. I don't think the writers will be able to/will do much more than make her a Nightmare Moon reskin with even weaker motivations, whatever they may be. This may just wind up like Nightmare Moon herself, a character depicted rather weakly in the show that the fans are going to run wild with.
Honestly, I want this character to work, if they can make a plausible explanation other than 'time to have Twilight and friends save the day again cause they're the best nyuk nyuk'. If this works out, this could be the best villain we've ever gotten, but again, I temper my hopes.

4650943 Well, because there are so many different explanations possible for her the fans are going wild with Nightmare Moon.

I hope Nightmare Star also makes more questions than she answers.

Hm... maybe the Nightmare of Star needs a host to survive, and because of that it has been going from host to host unnoticed by the crowd because no host was compatible, until... well, you know that. And then Nightmare Star only wants to survive, and the Mane 6 brutally kill it because they want to.

The end.

"Well, because there are so many different explanations possible for her the fans are going wild with Nightmare Moon."
Yeah, they really are.

"I hope Nightmare Star also makes more questions than she answers."
Dunno, I kinda want an explanation.

"Hm... maybe the Nightmare of Star needs a host to survive, and because of that it has been going from host to host unnoticed by the crowd because no host was compatible, until... well, you know that. And then Nightmare Star only wants to survive, and the Mane 6 brutally kill it because they want to.
The end."

I really have no idea what I just read :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3