The GentleColt Police 30 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

I am glad to have all newcomers to the gentlecolt police first thing I would like to do is get to know you all a little better granted I know quiet abit about some of you. But for everyone else tell us a little bit about yourself and why you joined the GCP.

tell us a little bit about yourself

Click to read everything about me

why you joined the GCP.

I love to help others. :twilightsmile:

My name is HudsonHawk. I was a victim of bullying, and I don't like to see others go through it.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474447 Wonderful to have you aboard. Keep up the support and do what you can. That is what it is all about my man we all do what we can.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474407 As good of a reason as any. Clearly you like to help people otherwise you would not have join. Welcome aboard.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474427 You I know lots about. Glad to have you on board.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474407 Well I guess the first order of Business is to spread the word we are here to help anyway we can. If there are others there who like to help others they are welcome join up. It is easy push others around, It is easy to simply give up on anything. But sometimes one person can be a world of difference when your mind is trapped in a dark place.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474483 That is what this team is about

4474396 I'm LightningSword. Not much to tell, really. I hate seeing people in the same pain I was once in, so I do what I can for others, if I'm able.

"In 2015, a group of bronies grew disenchanted with the amount of loneliness and bullying on a brony website. These bronies promptly founded a special task force and fled to the internet underground. Today, still disgusted with bullying and loneliness they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Gentlecolt Police."

4474515 Anything I could do to help

Made a blog post as well.

I like to help others and give support where I can, I give my time to those in need, I devote myself to those that hurt and I never turn my back.

I am Poetry Motion, Poet, Philosopher, Spiritualist, guide and teacher, I am a Pegasus who cares and will do her best to mend a broken soul.

My back, wings and legs are strong, I can carry any who cannot go on, for this is what Poetry Motion is.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474507 Welcome it is wonderful to have you with us. I hope and I am sorry for what you had to go through. Hopefully We can help others from with from our experiences as well.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474520 Very nice and well put thank you for joining the coz

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474513 Lol that is cute but we are not for hire. I want people to know that there are those who will help them and stand up for them even when they fee no one else will.

That wasn't meant to be serious. That was a reworking of the opening narration of The A-Team.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474531 I know I was just spreading the spirit. Go but thank you for spreading good vibes.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4474596 Thank you for taking part the support is appreciated.

4474396 My name is Jared and I like to help others.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4475595 Welcome to the GCP dedicate to help out those in need.

No problem, bro.

4474396 Hi. Should I add my stories to here?

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

4795987 You may if you like we certainly would not reject them. This is not really a review group or anything though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32