MarvelEarthVerse 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange, best known under his alias Doctor Strange. I personally would like to do this guy from the Marvel universe if he is not taken yet. He would be great considering he is sorcerer supreme.

Theme:

Why this theme? Well it's simple he is sorcerer supreme, so it only makes sense that he would be remembered for centuries. :twilightsmile:

Doctor Strange is simply a puppet. There were sorcerer supreme s before him, and like any icon, there will be plenty after. That's the issue with costumed heroes, they can be replaced at anytime. Look at Rogers or Stark, no one bats an eye when they get replaced, or someone else takes their spandex, or super suit. There are too few heroes who will be remembered. Look at 2099, Spidey, Me, Hulk, Doom, and Logan, we make the up the remembered. The one;s who get a legacy. Time is cruel, and change is unstoppable. It might be my distrust of magic, or super beings in general. But if and when he joins us, I will have my eye on him, just like the rest of you.

- Punisher

(Strange is kcool, though the fact most of his power is in artifacts does make at least part of the Punisher's speech true. - Anemptyshell)

4422074 Indeed that's a very good point. :rainbowderp: Though with this group focusing on Marvel characters in Equestria, it would make sense to me that the inhabitants of Equestria would remember a being of great magical power like Doctor Strange.

On another note, if I do get Strange. It will be awhile until I get a story done with him considering I have other stories to worry about at the moment.

4422099 very true, but you also have to imagine, in a world where magic is pretty basic, he would have to try all the harder to be special.
I think Strange is a fun character, he is just harder to get right. I really hope the movie coming up will be fantastic.

Same here, I I'm looking forward to the movie as well. After I discovered Doctor Strange he became one of my more liked characters of the Marvel universe. :pinkiesmile:

Skullkingjr
Group Admin

4422118 okay you can be Doctor Strange!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7