Spore 48 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This is Lewee,and the Ships of witch they use. This is the Species of witch i used to Dominate the Home Cluster of my Galaxy.
How i did it was through the Use of EXTREME force, The Destruction of Planets through the use of Planet Busters(I Used that to find other empires and destroy them to), Massive Invasions of Planets and the seizure of there home worlds. While doing this i also learned to use Cheats.
(Access the Cheats through pressing: CRTL-ALT-C.. I think that is how, If not, go check Spore Wikipedia to learn what it is)

A Few Basic Cheats are moremoney, that gives your a Million Spore bucks, refillmotives, refills health and energy, and some more.

Anyway, I Found SOL, and colonized the star system, and left the supposed Religious Apex of my empire with Massive defenses, a massive amount of Spice harvesting equipment, and fully developed cities on All T3 planets, of witch i terraformed through the use of the the Staff of Life.

And today i continue to march on all my neighbors, besides a select few neighbors in my Home cluster.

Now, What i want to know, is What you did your dominate Space Stage Species, how you expanded, Your finances, and more. How did you expand, Did you make many Allies or Many enemies? Is your species Violent or Pacifist most of the time? Religious or Atheist? Is your Empire Massive, Disorganized, or Small and Organized? Is it both?

Fonypan
Group Admin

Meet the Hyoomahns. A race of peace loving space hippies. We befriend everyone in the Galaxy.

Granted, they are a young race, and only control a few dozen planets, but we will soon, with the power of love, and our mountains of money, will buy every single star and then amass an army to defeat the Grox.

Behold, the Glory of the Lewee!

Fonypan
Group Admin

4330839 Bow down to the mighty empire of the Hyoomahns!

And by bow down, of course I mean you should have a pot of our complimentary tea to go with the crumpets at the concession table.

I've only had the game for about two months.

never had Crumpets.
-
Iv had the game for about six or seven months.
And so far, the Lewee empire is the one i use for everything.

Specifically, its the one i use for fighting the Grox.
I Destroy there planets with the use of asteroids, by dropping it on there colony and leaving, or i use antimatter bombs.

- still looks as if you have a sizable empire nonetheless.
But, i would like to state one thing.
Don't ally everyone.

two of your allies may end up going to war and start trying to kill one another.
and they both well ask you to get involved on there behave.
:/

Honestly i have two Allies and Just Two Alone.

Fonypan
Group Admin

4333375 I already have that, I'm just waiting for one to kill the other.

4328956 How?

So many cheats...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7