SugarFavor 113 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Toffee Bean
Group Admin

Do you guys think we ever see Sugar belle and Party Favor again. They seem to have played quite a important rule in the first 2 episodes. It would be neat if they came back. It be quite interesting to see them come back, not sure how they would come back, since they was made to be in this episode, but you never know. I hope they come back, but that's me.:twilightsmile:

4260808 Eh, maybe. It would be cool to see them again.

I think so, there have been indications that we'll visit that town again.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4260815 oh that be nice

4260821 It would. I quite like that place, and I'm interested to see what the people are up to now.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4260825 same thing as ponyville I assume

4260828 Yeah, but we already know a lot about ponyville. There's a certain newness to this town, both by the fact that we saw it only recently and that it was literally developed (in the Equestrian universe) very recently. And even more recently, they've had a literal revolution, and there's this unsureness about them, they're only finding out what to do, and I want to see where it goes.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4260835 plus have a town name

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4260841 I don't know

4260842 Aww me neither. I hope we get a name eventually.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4260883 I'm going to sail this ship to the top

MA Larson recently made a tweet that the fans can call the village whatever they want.

4261092 That sounds cool.

4260808 They are kind of like Cheeze Sandwich, mirroing Pinkie Pie.
yet, I love these two characters. I hope we could read and write stories about them. never let them die.
Maybe a campaign like with Derpy, if you still do recall the controversy?
if they intended to cut her or them out is immaterial, irrelevant in this case. the import is how we made the effort in proclaimingour love for them

If you look at the tubie(youtube) you can see how Has.-Bro probe the market/community for interest with the clips.
maybe this is irrelevant, or it means the world? let's assume it means something relevant to our interest here.
If so, they care what we say. If they do, there is a chance our reactions help them to stay along with us?

Just my two cents?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17