LGBT 1,079 members · 198 stories
Comments ( 817 )
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 817
Revenant Wings
Group Admin

...anyone else note Pinkie's more "psychotic" tendencies have actually calmed down the further the series goes?

That's character development, right?

Divine Path
Group Admin

I like Riko and I love this line. XD

Furion
Group Admin

A better question would be "Why the fuck doesn't Sheen have eyebrows, anyway?" :derpytongue2:

Divine Path
Group Admin

ˆˆ
Exactly that.

Link

--arcum42

That's so cool, some of the pictures are really cool! :heart: Your picture made my day, i adore it. I have some health issues, and good vibes are something that i need every day. I love to be here , to spend time here, after a long day searching for https://onlinepharmacyreviews.org

Furion
Group Admin

Republicans: DEMON-CRATS MUST BE BANNED FOR THE CHILD SEX RING UNDER THE CLINTON-SOROS PIZZA SHOP

After Moore was accused of pedophilia

Republicans: Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There's just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual.

Hebephile, I think would be the word to use to the describe Moore.

The problem with confusing him for a pedophile, is that it allows his defenders to carry on with the narrative that he isn't one, because the girls he abused weren't prepubescent. They're trying to re-paint the imagery of what he did while glossing over what makes a thirty-something-year-old trying to get with teenagers fucked up.

Hebephile, pedophile, it's frankly all the same to me. Have sex with someone underage and you knew it, and you're gonna get punished.

• Viewing 751 - 800 of 817