LGBT 1,079 members · 198 stories
Comments ( 817 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 817
Lady Froey
Group Contributor

You know you don't have to make an individual post for each pic, leave some room for everyone else. :derpytongue2:

DH7

Dem hips.

. . . .
I'll go sit in the corner, now.

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

#LifeGoals

Edit: also another SunLight picture because I require all my posts here have a picture:

...okay, that last one. Now I want a fic where Daring Do ships Rainbow Dash with herself.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Photography is one of my various interests

Divine Path
Group Admin

¨

I try to be artistic :twilightblush:

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

I have heard of that NPC in Baldur's Gate, pretty cool.

I think the first pic would look better if either the boards or the bird was significantly brighter than the other, to add some contrast.

Otherwise cool! I especially like the one with raindrops on the lens...even if it does give me flashbacks to my workplace.:twilightoops:

And, I think I have the answer to the cliffhanger endings of my Octavia Vinyl Fanfiction;

Divine Path
Group Admin

Aha, thanks for the input.:3 Glad you liked the stuff, sorry about the flashbacks.:twilightsheepish: Did you see the other pictures above?

I don't know anything about photography, so...Sorry!

Divine Path
Group Admin

I don't either, though I seem to kinda understand composition, at least.:) No thoughts about the other photos a comment above?

They're...nice? I don't like commenting, since I don't have much I can say by way of critique.

Are they...raw pictures, or have you edited them any?

Divine Path
Group Admin

Just curious about general thoughts, no need for technical knowledge to say how you feel.:raritywink: Yay! No, they're raw. :pinkiehappy:

Well...that would be my main...complaint, so to speak. Natural lighting isn't always the most favorable for things. So...playing around with them in some image editing stuff might help them "pop"?

Thinking of writing about these two.

Divine Path
Group Admin

I understand, I just like not fiddling with 'em personally.:)

Back in my day, Photoshop was for cheapskates! And the darkroom was a ten-mile jog in a blizzard, all uphill both ways!

Divine Path
Group Admin

Congratulations you're an oldie.:yay: But so I feel!

We two are too young to feel so old, but too old to act so young.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Nah, I don't agree with the latter.:3 being silly in the good way is a wonderful thing :heart:

Absolutely! That last part is more a reaction to a stressful work environment. Yesterday it was so bad that in order to destress, my coworker and I wrapped up my hand in towels and tried to convince the next shift that I was bitten by a raccoon. Professional? Noooooo... But well worth the effort. :twilightsmile:

Divine Path
Group Admin

Aha. Hope you're doing better then.:pinkiesmile:

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

5583660 I think we have a downvote assassin in this thread.

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

Watch out gender:

'pinkie loves bacon bits' is one of my new favorite tags on derpibooru. :twilightblush:

Divine Path
Group Admin

Where did you find that first picture? :rainbowkiss:

Revenant Wings
Group Admin

Happy Halloween! (before it's over; it's still 11pm for me, it still counts!)

Normally I would not care about people making rude gestures toward a dog in jest since the dog can't understand, but the way that dog looks tells me they're doing something to make it feel bad. :flutterrage:

Divine Path
Group Admin

Doggie probably thought that they were scolding 'em in some way. They can notice a certain behaviour that suggest "I've been bad."

I'm following miss Froey~

No idea who this is

(I may have been batting around Arrow/MLP ideas lately...)

Lady Froey
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 817