Tag-a-long's Book Club 511 members · 1,121 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Winter_Solstice
Group Admin

In keeping with our Sister Group, Tag-A-Long's Book Club will now be hosting Featured Stories on the front page.

Psst! This one is one of my Favorites, and I hope you all will enjoy it as well.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yay, activity!

I'm just kinda bumping Elric and ThatOneWriter off the contributor list, though I'm leaving their folders, since neither stop by fimfiction any more...

--Sweetie Belle

Winter_Solstice
Group Admin

Really? I was wondering why I hadn't seen any activity from Elric lately. Hope they're okay.

Oh, excellent choice. One of my top favorites, as well. :ajsmug:

(Now if I could only remind myself to check the front pages of both groups every so often...)

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Elric I know for certain is fine and just isn't visiting the site any more. I think it's just the same stuff as in his last blog. I'm able to get in touch with him outside fimfiction.

Don't know for certain on ThatOneWriter, but he'd been going to fimfiction less and less, and had left most of his admin positions, so I think he finally just didn't come back.

Looks like Midnight Radio Hotline left the group, changed their account name, and then abandoned it for a new account. Deleted their folder, since it was empty. Makes me wonder if I should remove the four other empty folders, (since I was just renaming folders where the user account names have changed), but no rush, I guess.

--Sweetie Belle

Ah this is so exciting :pinkiehappy:!! Thanks for the feature, I'm honored to hear my story is among some folks' favorites!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6