Tag-a-long's Book Club 511 members · 1,121 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I want to find all the even remotely good fanfictions that have been printed into book form but I joined this scene a little late. I know Fallout Equestria is one, are there any others? I would like to maintain a list of them. Including any that plan on printing some such as The Lost Element. Thanks for you time.

Printed:
Fallout Equestria: Pink Eyes
Fallout: Equestria
Past Sins
Of Horses and Whorses

Plans to be printed:
Fallout: Equestria, 3rd Edition
The Celestia Code
The Lost Element
Crystal's Wishes
Secret's of a Royal Guard

Past sins was printed. The Celestia Code is in the process of being printed, but there's currently an issue with font licensing

Time to scour all the popular fanfic author's blog posts. :twilightsheepish: but I prolly won't do it all at once. Any help is appreciated.

Memoirs of a Royal guard has been printed, and the 2 sequels will be printed in the future. As will their companion stories Crystal's Wishes and sequel.

5316985 Are they going to be printed eventually, or in the process of about to be printed? I tried looking through the blogs and their online site but its so much to look through.

5317019 they are going to be printed eventually, except for memoirs who already had a printing run

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7