Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Robipony
Group Contributor

Graceful Threads
Species: Spiderpony
Recommended Reading:

TAsk Graceful Thread
A spider pony has decided to open up a blog to discuss her various exploits while she hides within one of Equestria's most well-guarded cities.
Robipony · 9.7k words  ·  28  2 · 922 views

Appearance: Resembles a pony but with eight arachnoid legs, a spider like abdomen, fangs and six additional eyes hidden under her purple mane. Her body is a grayish brown with pale yellowish markings. She has red eyes with black sclera. 
Likes: Fish, her friends, stockings, eggs, Vinyl Scratch's music.
Dislikes: Visitors (usually), bread, rolled up newspapers, ponies dressed like scientist.
Backstory: Graceful Thread is a spiderpony that is currently residing in an abandoned clock tower in Canterlot. Her fangs contain three types of toxin that she can swap between, one serving as digestive enzymes, one for paralysis and lastly a venom with some hypnotic properties.

She is friends with Lemon Drop, who tried helping Graceful Thread step outside her comfort zone by doing a video blog on Phumblr. Using the laptop that Lemon Drop gave her, Graceful Thread records himself answering the reader's questions.
Terms of Use: For the most part Graceful Thread is available for any fic, so long as you follow the following conditions:

• You credit me for him in the story.
  • You send me a link to the story he's in (that way I can read it).:pinkiesmile:
  • Graceful Thread is straight, so keep that in mind in regards to any romance/clopfics you might use her in.:twilightsmile:
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1