Potheads of Equestria 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

*toke*

*toooooooooooke*

:pinkiecrazy:

Actually, I've been taking a T-break for the past week, but come this weekend, it's gonna be on like Donkey Kong.

t-break's over, guys :ajsmug:

EDIT:

It sure is nice to be back in the Front Lines.

Pidgeons
Group Admin

4001557 "It sure is nice to be back on the front line"

Top ten things you never hear anybody say ever.

Yes, unless you're a hardened Weed Veteran like myself. There's a war going on in America, you know, of which I am a 15-year-veteran, approximately.

"What war, Alsvid?"

And let me tell you, it is depressing to be the citizen of a country that makes war on its own population. America, what a country!

One day, the Siege will Break. It has to happen. This can't continue forever. All wars must eventually reach an end.

Pidgeons
Group Admin

But then what would we do for entertainment?

Pardon me, as I am High, but what exactly are you addressing? The cessation of the WoD? Or did you misinterpret my plea as a suggestion that Drugs would Cease To Exist?

If you were suggesting that the War on Drugs is entertaining, well, friend, it's not quite as entertaining when you're at the Frontline. It is not only entertaining for some, however, as it is also quite profitable.

Millions of dollars are being made off this war of ours...like most wars, honestly, if you consider the existence of war profiteers.

Pidgeons
Group Admin

And you're still not having any fun.

So it seems. Today you learned that drugs are not just for fun, but for Thoughts and Feelings as well.

I'm feeling a feel.

Pidgeons
Group Admin

I don't do drugs

Why? Are you unwell?

Pidgeons
Group Admin

Or at least if I did do them, I wouldn't admit it on a public site on the internet where we're not as anonymous as we think we are. I would just be vague. If I did drugs.

Indeed! For all I know, you're an NSA operative.

However, I live in an uncomfortable liminal zone (NY) where weed is decriminalized, so I can discuss it freely.

However, if you have more than 28 grams, I think, the authorities can infringe upon your personal freedoms.

I avoid this by always having less than 20 grams. Breaking the law without breaking the law, as it were. Civil disobedience.

However, if you live in a place like China or Texas, where Getting High is punishable by Grim Death, I understand entirely.

Pidgeons
Group Admin

Missouri.

Well, that makes sense. I understand entirely.
It's safer here, which is why I think the siege might break soon. That, and WA and CO signing ceasefires by legalizing. It may be irrational exuberance on my part, but I hope that all the states follow through eventually.

Prohibition had to come to an end, and I am cautiously expecting the Drug. War to follow the same trajectory. Might take a while.

I am 24 years old, and it would come as no surprise if I was 60 by the time full legalization occured.

Pidgeons
Group Admin

I'll be 66 by then, and even when I'm 80 I can't imagine anything being any better. Even if not that, something about the way things are will piss me off. I try not to worry too much about it.

DH7
Group Admin

The issue has started to get some attention and make some waves. People who don't even toke it are starting to realize the impact this prohibition has had on our economy and crime-rate. I think that we're going to see decriminalization across the U.S. in the next ten.

The thing about marijuana is that it's so widely used that it would be a waste of time and resources for cops to acquire the online information of everyone who says anything about pot. It would be like tracking down everyone who said that they were speeding. Sometime like LSD or any sort of felony at all would be a different story.

Pidgeons
Group Admin

I propose a national hunger strike until the law's changed across the nation.

I'll be back later; I can eat a horse right now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17