Sword Art Online: Remastered 199 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I ship them like fed ex. Do you?

5680998 I'm really more partial to Lisbeth and Kirito, but Silica came off as more of a little sister to him. Then again, with the power of the Internet, I could make it work.

5681412 in my opinion asuna is a bitch. Lizbeth is very... annoying Imo. Sachi is dead. Leafa is a good character but I don't like them as a couple. Not because it's incest becouse she is not right for the boy who went through hell and when his past keeps coming back to Haunt him which she won't understand. Sinon is a good character but it was ruined as kirito was allowing her to snuggle up with him WHILE HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER WERE WACHING THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!! And kirito always thinks with his dick when is comes to older girls. I think he needs some one who is YOUNGER than him who is naive. That is I ship them.

5681811 To me, Lizbeth never came off as all that annoying. Her love for Kirito seemed sincere, whereas Asuna's, while not necessarily not genuine, wasn't… I don't know… convincing? The "perfect pairing" they were going for never really clicked for me. What about the characters in the light novels the anime hasn't gotten to yet? I've been meaning to read those arcs. Have you?

5683654 nope. So I have to wait for more seasons and the movie for come out.

I also ship asuna X Yukki

5686314 I'm not sure how to feel about the movie. Mostly just from a lack of information.
5686316 I can see that. Unfortunately, that's a bit… impossible at the present canon.

5686490 that's what fanfiction is for.

5687197 Who really needs canon at the end of the day?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10