Sword Art Online: Remastered 199 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
ShadowblazeCR
Group Admin

This competition started out as a bet between me and another user, Vinyl_melody, but I thought it'd be cool to do it as a competition. The competition will start in about a week as midterms are coming and it'd just be easier for everyone. Now the rules will be probably be updated from now to the start of the competition, but most likely nothing that'll affect the stories being written.

Rules:

-No mature
-It must be original. As in a story that has Asuna and Kazuto arriving in Equestria will not be permitted because it's already been done.

Requirements:

-More than 1,200 words per chapter
-Includes at least one character from the SAO universe. This being the universe of the show, Exra Edition too.
-Must be multi-chapter. Three chapter minimum.

Grading:

Will be graded off the first few chapters.
Off how well it is written. The errors found, sentence structures, format, etc.
The plot. Is it grabbing our attention, is it something that's been done before.

Bonus:

Editors, proofreaders, pre-readers, etc. Having someone help you with your story is allowed, but they must join the contest too as someone without the knowledge of the series would hamper the story.

Guilds are also allowed to participate in the competition as a collaboration. But first contact me if you want to do it as a guild or post in this thread. Members must form a guild if they are going to participate, but the guild will be Rank 4 unless it meets the five member requirement.

Again, this will be updated when new things are thought of and added. I won't be participating however as I will be a judge.

Competition: OPEN

Competitors:

Vinyl_melody

Would a story where a character dressed as Kirito ending up in Equestria with all of his abilities count?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2